amusement park

me and roger went to the car together and he got in the front seat.

i got in the passengers seat and he started driving. the car had no roof and his hair was blowing and it was hot.

i was just watching him drive the whole way there.

then we finally made it to the park.

he got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. what a gentleman.

i got out and he shut the door then grabbed my hand. we walked up to the little booth.

"just two?" the lady asked working the booth.

"yep" roger said taking money out of his pocket and handing it to her.

"thank you and have fun" the lady said handing us our tickets. 

we walked into the park and we both got checked at security. i saw roger get a little jealous when the guy touched my butt which was funny to me.

then we walked into the park and i looked at roger and smiled.

"yay!" i shouted and he laughed at me a bit.

"can we go on the carousel first pretty pleasee" i said 

"of course rach" he said and i smiled and ran to wait in line.

the line was really short and the carousel was two floors tall.

roger and i decided to go on the second level. after we got into the ride me and roger got on the horse things next to each other. i looked at him and smiled and the ride started going.

"rach you look so pretty right now" he said and i blushed a lot.

"you look prettier roggie" i said back to him

"you look prettiest" he said 

"fuck you beat meeee" i said and he chuckled at me.

"this is so romanticc" i said and he nodded at me.

"very" he said and i smiled and took a deep breath. i looked out at everyone walking around. this was amazing.

after the ride we got off and walked to a little concession stand.

"can we get cotton candy pleaseeeee" i begged him with a pout.

"alright rachie" he said. we walked over to the stand and he ordered a cotton candy and the teen boy working the stand handed us a bag of pink and blue cotton candy. we walked off and i opened the bag and ripped a little bit off and held it to his mouth. he opened his mouth and i stuck the bit into his mouth.

"thanks cutie" he said and i nodded stepping a bit closer to him. we kept walking around.

"rachel?" i heard someone say. i looked to my right and saw michelle.

"oh hi michelle" i said smiling. she walked over to me and started sobbing.

"what happened?" i asked her.

"leo cheated on me!" she said and i just rolled my eyes.

"i told you he wasnt good for you" i said and she looked at me with a sad face. 

"he cheated on me with that slut jade!" she shouted.

"im sorry michelle.." i said and she kept on crying.

"what do you even want me to do about it?" i asked her.

"can i walk around with you please?" she said kind of quietly and i looked at roger. he shrugged at me and i nodded at her.

"fine" i said and she smiled. 

we started walking around and walked past a giant roller coaster. 

"lets go on that rachow!" michelle said to me and i shook my head quickly. 

"no thanks i dont want to today please" i said and roger looked at me sadly.

"please rach it will be so fun" roger said to me and i pouted.

"fine but protect me rogggg" i said and he chuckled at me.

"of course i will" he said and i smiled.

we walked into the line and i got all nervous.

"leo?! jade!?" i heard michelle scream. 

i saw leo and jade turn around and look at us. i looked at roger and he looked at me and i stepped far away from him.

"shit.. hi michelle" leo said in his stupid voice.

"get out of line we wanted to go on this ride" michelle said  crossing her arms.

"girl back off" jade said and i giggled.

"you better shut up" michelle said. she sucked at fighting. 

"leave the line" she said in a deep voice. i saw michelle get even angrier and i sighed and looked at roger.

michelle threw a punch at jade and jade stepped back a bit.

"youre going to regret that" jade said stepping closer to her and shoving her on the ground and next thing you know theyre on the ground fighting. i started tearing up and i couldnt help but roger roger.

the secuirty came over and pulled them apart and kicked them out. 

"why are you two all cuddly?" he asked us.

"fuck off" i said and he rolled his eyes and walked away following jade and michelle out.

"sorry that happened sweetie.." roger said to me and i nodded.

"can we go to the dorm please?" i begged him and he nodded and we walked out to the car and got in.

"sorry i wasted your money.." i said. then i held up the cotton candy. "at least we have this though huh?" i said smiling a bit. he smiled at me and nodded.

"yeah.. and we have a memory" he said starting to drive back to the dorms.

"i dont want to go back to learning tomorrow.." i sighed 

"thats to bad.. its going to be so hard to contain myself tomorrow" he gand i started giggling at him.

"yeah im going to get super horny in my seat staring at you all day that after class im going to touch myself" i said with my main point trying to turn him on.

"fuck rach.. a whole five days without spending alone time together.. i need a sex doll" he said chuckling and i laughed with him.

"are you going to get one that reminds you of meee?" i asked him smiling.

"maybeee" he said and i smiled at him.

we pulled up to the dorm and i looked at him sadly.

"i love you roggie.." i said leaning over and hugging him tightly.

"ill try and get detention" i winked at him. i got out of the car and ran off to my dorm and saw michelle sitting in her bed all messed up and she looked all sad.

"aww" she looked at me and frowned. 

"he wasnt good for you" i said and she nodded. "i know but he was sooooooo cute" she sighed and i rolled my eyes.

"you better go to sleep" i said climbing into bed. she nodded laying down and slowly after we both fell asleep.

~~~~~

word count - 1086 

hope u enjoyed and sorry im always saying "i said" or something ik its annoying.