Chapter - 23

Shattered Dreams / Chapter 23
'Watch me!!'
By; mike hurley

Soraya closed her eyes as she felt the 737 leap into the sky. She was happy on many fronts; Barbara took her shopping a few hours ago & insisted on buying her a new outfit for her test at Emory. Soraya was overwhelmed by the sincere kindness and love from Barbara. She was a wonderful lady who seemed to love everyone. Soraya would no longer worry about Ty's living conditions.

Soraya pulled out the survey she gave Ty.  She needed to evaluate his answers & add them into her paper. But she would also give Amy just a peek into Ty's emotions. Soraya sighed and looked out the window. Her emotions had improved about Amy & Ty. Soraya now felt they had a chance. 

She smiled and re-read Amy's text;

"I found him Soraya"!! My heart is happy, strong, yet scared. I feel I will need to battle Ty's memories of his family, ....... and me. I'm such a mess sometimes. How could I have done this to Ty??  Maybe he deserves someone better than me??

I need to be more trusting of Ty; how do I convince him of that??
How can I promise him, so he'll believe me??

Ashley insists getting Ty into bed is the way to his heart. But I know Ty better than anyone. Over the years I know he yearns for my body. He's a man, and men have needs. But he never once pushed me into sex. Ty was such a gentleman and told me we would sleep together when I was ready.

Well, when I get to Boone, if Ty asks, I'll give him whatever he wants. I'm on birth control again.

Ty reminds me of my Grandfather. They are both strong as oaks!! They're good men.

Soraya, I now know, from the moment I stepped into Ty's truck on that cold dark night, following Ashley's party. I know my heart has always beat for him. Even when I was furious & put his stuff in that box, deep down I still loved Ty.  I never dreamed he would move away!!
I was just mad, why didn't he know that??

I will always love Ty. 

Say a prayer for me, I'm scared!!

Soraya, I'm committed to pleasing him in every way. But, before I spread my legs for Ty, I need to hear him say; "I love you".  I want Ty to kiss me with a kiss that means something. I need him to hold me, maybe for an hour, ......just quietly hold me. He's a man, I need those things from him before we sleep together!!

Am I being silly?? Should I say hi & rip his clothes off??  I guess thats what men like. Maybe it works well for most woman, but I can't Soraya. It's not who I am.

I hope Ty won't be disappointed in me!! I need him to kiss me and hold me before I can be intimate with him. Somehow I need to find Ty's heart & convince him that we were made for each other!!

I wonder if he still has that box??  Putting his stuff in that box was the stupidest thing I've ever done. I would give up my work with horses to go back in time and erase that day.

Hope you are well!!
Your best friend,
Amy ❤️

                            🦋🦋🦋

Soraya took out her laptop & began typing up a paper with her observations of Ty, Ellie and his other friends. It was professional and confidential. But she would discreetly tell Amy enough to help.

                             🦋🦋🦋

A few days later.......

Amy & Jack sat on the front porch bench. Her head laying on her grandfathers shoulder & her suitcase & carry on bag at her feet.
Jack could feel how tense Amy was.