Night 1

1.

Jeonghan

I closed my locker before heading straight to my next class. I glanced at my wrist watch to read the time and it's already 1:25PM. A sigh scaped my lips, I still have 5 more minutes before the class would start.

"Hey, Hyung! Going to your history class?" Soonyoung said, placing his arms around my neck.

"I don't have history today, Soonyoung." I replied, laughing awkwardly. I heard him gasped before nodding.

"A-Ah, yeah, right, I remember. You have science right?" He asked and I just nodded. We turned right to the hallway before walking straight.

"So, where's Seungcheol hyung?" Soonyoung asked and I just shrugged my shoulders off. I don't know where is that guy. He always go somewhere without us knowing.

"He always go somewhere. Until when will he tell us where he goes?" Soonyoung groaned and took his arms off of me.

"By the way, Do you asked Jihoon already?" I asked him, changing the topic. Soonyoung lowered down his head and slid his hands in his pocket. I glanced at him and raised him my right eyebrows.

"Ask? For what?" He asked back.

"Ask him on a date, something like that. You told me you like him, right?" He just nodded before a sigh scape his lips.

"He rejected it..." He sadly said.

"It's okay, Rejections is part of our lives." I said patting his shoulder.

"Look, Jihoon always rejects me for a 1010101010 times! So, you're saying that Rejections is my life?!" He complained in disbelief. I shake my head before proceeding to walk. We stopped infront of our science class and Soonyoung opened the door for us to let us in. He's same in my class by the way.

***

"Hyung.." Someone called but in a whisper tone. I looked around but found nothing.

"Hyung!" Someone whisper-yelled. I turned around to see Seungkwan hiding his face behind of his test paper.

"What?" I asked, silently.

"What's the answer in number 10?" He asked and I just shake my head and told him my answer. He thanked me before I continued to answer my test sheets.

Awhile later, the test ended good as our sub teacher dismissed us. It's already lunch break and right now, I'm heading to the cafeteria with Soonyoung and Seungkwan with me.

As we arrived, we get some foods. "Cheol hyung!" Seungkwan suddenly yelled as I lifted my head up and saw Seungcheol sitting on one of the the table with the others. He waved at us before we walked towards them.

eclipse note: what a lame update :'<