Night 3

3.

Jeonghan.

The loud music was being heard here outside, the lights are everywhere while the people inside of the house are dancing and singing along through the song that was being played by the dj, enjoying this night with their friends, classmates and... Lovers?

When we entered Akisha's house, we immediately saw her as she guided us around her house before leaving us alone to take care the others. Some of my friends are enjoying here while me and Jisoo are just sitting on the corner and watching them dance. I glanced at my juice I'm holding and drinks it before I heard Jisoo spoke.

"Ya know... Drinking water is more healthier, than drinking alcohol.." He said, drinking the water he's holding, "That's why I called it.. drink water not alcohol... It might kill you when you're on drive or whatever." He added. I just nodded and continued to watch the bunch of students enjoying this night.

"Where's Seungcheol? I need to talk to him." I said before standing up, putting the glass of juice on the table.

"I think he's with Jihoon, that two were outside... I guess?" He said before I nodded and went outside, where the pool of Akisha's house are located. When I got outside, I immediately looked for them until I found them.

Jihoon is with him like what Jisoo said, they're both on the edge of the swimming pool, their foot were playing on the water while they drunk a soju. They're just laughing and telling some random stories with each other like what normally friends do.

I walked towards them and sat besides Seungcheol, "Mind me joining your conversation?" I asked.

"Sure thing~" Seungcheol said, a little bit drunk. He placed his arms around my neck as he continued to speak.

"I never knew Jin Yunjae will cheat on me..." Seungcheol said with a hint of a sad tone on his voice. Yunjae cheat on him? Come on! Cheol and Jae are so sweet to each other! It's like, even a salt can be eaten by the ant because of how sweet they are!

"Really?!" I can't explain how I said that word. It's like, half of it are feeling sorry about what happened and half of it are Happy cuz they already broke up. In short I like— No! I mean.. I love Cheol.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized, pretending that I'm really sad about their break up thingy.

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault anyways... She's the one whose fault." He said and dranked his soju again. I glanced at Jihoon, who's busy drinking his soju while he listened to our conversation.

I stared at the pool back as I listened to Cheol's random story.

***

Seungcheol

What is he thinking again? Maybe about pervert things again.

I thought as I looked besides me, Jihoon are quite after Han came and it made me curious.

(Jihoon's mind the reason why he's quite: If the waiter is a waiter because they wait for our order.. and I'm the costumer waiting for the waiter... Should I call myself a waiter too?)

I put the empty soju besides me and stands up. Han looked up to me with a questionable look, spreading all over his face.

"Let's go inside... I think it's going to rain.. the clouds are red and there's no stars.. so I think it's going to rain.. let's go before the rain caught us."