Night 10

10.

Narrator Pov.

Seungcheol was nervous while running to after Jeonghan. He doesn't know that Jeonghan likes him too, not until Sia told him so.

He run down the hallway and exited the building. But, there's no sign of Jeonghan. He took out his phone to call one of his friends.

[What the hell, hyung?! Where are you?!]

"Mingyu! I need your help!"

[Why? What happened? Is Jeonghan hyung there?]

"Exactly! Jeonghan run away!"

[Huh? What exactly happened? What's going on?!]

"I need you to inform me if Jeonghan went home, if not... Just do what I say!"

He quickly end the call and call some taxi. He went to his original home and pay the driver before heading to his garage and get his car. He starts the engine and drove off.

"Jeonghan answer the fvcking phone!" Seungcheol said while dialing Jeonghan's number.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan went straight to an unknown place. He sat on the bench and stared at his phone. Seungcheol's number keeps appearing on the screen of his phone but, he didn't bother answering it up.

After some unending calls, he finally answered the call.

[Oh ghad! I thought you're not going to answer my call again!]

"..."

[Han? Are you there?]

"..."

[Answer me please...]

Jeonghan take a deep breath and spoke.

"What?"

[I want to hear your voice..]

Jeonghan's lips curved into a smile.

"You already heard my voice."

Seungcheol laughed.

"Where are you?" Seungcheol asked but got no response from Jeonghan.

"Hey." He said, once again.

[Nah, I'm heading home.]

Jeonghan said so Seungcheol laughed. The car stopped when the light turned red. He's still talking to Jeonghan until the red light turned into green light. Seungcheol continued to talk to Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan.. I have to tell you something..." The other line went silent. Clearing his throat, he continued to speak.

"Jeonghan... I—" He froze when he heard a beeping sounds of the truck. Seungcheol looked to his right and saw a truck that was going to crash towards him. He widened his eyes and couldn't talk.

[Hyung?! What's going on?!]

"... I love you.." And as he let go those three words. The truck crashed to his car, making it hit his head so hard.

"Seungcheol! Answer me!" Yelling Jeonghan. He's currently in his car and was about to drive back home when something happened in the other line while talking to Seungcheol.

He don't know what to do. He can't move either like he was paralyzed. The call already ended but, his phone was still on his ear. That night was the unforgettable night he has. He was happy but at the same time.. he was angry and sad. He's guilt are eating his system. He wished he knew. He wished he didn't run away.

But, he was happy that... That night.. Seungcheol said... 'I love you...' that night he said I love you.