Night 6

6.

Jeonghan

I keep running down the hallways to find Cheol. He needs to know about that Sia girl. She's planning bad about Cheol. And I won't let her win her plans. I need to stop her.

I already went to All possible places here in University that might Seungcheol go. But still I couldn't find him.

I soon lose my courage to look for him so I thought of sitting on the bench near me. I took a deep breathes and wiped my sweat a few times. I closed my eyes while I leaned My back and rested. I need to get some enough strength before leaving.

Not far away from my direction, I heard two people talking while going to my direction. But, I didn't budge to open my eyes and tried to recognize who are they.

"Han? What are you doing here?" I immediately opened my eyes and to my surprise, I saw Cheol with Sia.

"And you're also soaking from wet." He added. I just scratched the back of my head before laughing awkwardly.

"Nah. I'm just really tired from exercising." I said.

"In school?" Cheol asked, confused.

"Yes. What else? School didn't tell that exercising is not allowed here." I said, standing up. I glanced at Sia and she's looking at me weirdly.

"Ah.. gotta go." I said before running away. Shit! How will I tell him if Sia is with him? Damn! I need to find a right time!