EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Someone called Jihoon coming from a nurse, she said that MR. CHOI are in the hospital and he's in a critical condition. She also told Jihoon where hospital Seungcheol was assigned. Jihoon immediately told the others about what happened, he texted Jeonghan about this too. They immediately went to the hospital, where the nurse told him.

As they arrived, they asked the nurse where Seungcheol was, the nurse from the counter said he was in the ER. They run towards of the elevator and push the button to the 2nd floor where the ER was located.

They immediately run towards of the EMERGENCY ROOM and saw Jeonghan, waiting impatiently outside. He's sitting on one of the seats there not knowing what to do.

"Hyung!" Jeonghan looked up and saw his friends, worried.

"This is my fault!" Jeonghan said, holding his hair tightly. The others comforted him while the others asked about what happened.

"I-I... I went to school to find him because that's what Sia said. But, when I got there.. I saw him kissing Sia... I couldn't take what I'm seeing so I run away. But, I didn't know Seungcheol went out to chase after me... Until, he called me.. We are talking on the phone when suddenly... Something happened on his line... Until, I got a text from Jihoon saying he's here... He was in a car accident.." crying, Jeonghan said. Seungkwan went up to him and comforted him.

"This is all my fault... If I just didn't run away, things wouldn't be like this!" He said, repeatedly. Tears continued to drip down from his face.

Until...

The door from the ER where Seungcheol was in, suddenly slammed open. The doctor went out and approached them.

"Who's Mr. Choi's relatives here?" They all raise their hands.

"We're his friends. How's Seungcheol?" The doctor went silent.

"We did all we can to save Mr. Choi... But... He couldn't make it.. I'm sorry." They all went silent until Jeonghan Break it. He went to the door and peeked inside. He saw how the people inside placed a blanket to his lover's lifeless whole body. The life machine went flat sign that.. Seungcheol is... Gone.

Jeonghan smiled while crying. "So this is how you will gonna leave me huh? Why? But I think this is the end? I love you too. Goodbye..."

The End

AUTHORS NOTE:

Awww I think I have to end it here. Sorry for the lame ending. When you read something saying 'down founded' well hell no, it's because of my autocorrect. It was supposed to be 'dumbfounded'. Thats all hehehe.