Night 9

9.

Jeonghan Pov.

At our house, I'm with Jihoon and Jisoo. Mingyu and Wonwoo are in our library room, Seokmin and Seungkwan are upstairs doing our homework and projects, Chan and Hansol with Soonyoung outside of our garden (idk what they're doing), Jun with Minghao in the living room, watching some Chinese movies And lastly Cheol with his so-called girlfriend. He's not home yet so we're stucked here.

"Hyung, did he picked up?" Jihoon asked to Jisoo whose calling Seungcheol right now.

"Still no." Jisoo replied who keeps calling from Seungcheol's number. I sighed and stands up. If he won't answer the call.. I'll just going to find him.

I went straight to the door after I take my coat, the two looked at me confused but, I didn't pay attention to them.

"Hyung, where 'you going?" I turned around to Jihoon and shrugged my shoulder. I opened the door and exited the house. I went straight to our car and hopped inside. I started the engine before I drove off.

[Hello?]

"Uh, hey, Sia. Just wanna ask where is Hyung? Is he with you?"

[Ah, yeah, we're at school. Why?]

"Ah. The guys were already worried because he's still not home. I'm going to fetch him there."

[Sure. I'll tell him.]

I immediately ended the call and drive to the Direction of our school. As I arrived there, I went out of the car and closed the door before walking inside of the campus.

Shoot! I didn't ask where they are!

Unknown number:
We are at the garden. I'm currently at the bathroom so I left Seungcheol alone there. I'll be right back.

When I read the text, I immediately run towards of the garden.

"Hyung, this is your time to confess your feelings for Cheol. Go for it."

"Hyung, just confess."

I suddenly stopped from running when something entered through my thoughts. Should I?

I already made my decision. I'm going to confess.

Narrator Pov.

                          Prologue

Jeonghan immediately walked towards of the garden. This is his chance to confess his feelings to Seungcheol. This is his chance to say his feelings out loud to him. It's his time. Jeonghan is been liking Seungcheol for the past 3 years and he thinks, confessing his feelings will make everything change. And now, he got the chance so he can finally confess.

When he arrived at the garden, he saw Seungcheol with another girl. Jeonghan somehow stopped from walking and his facial expression changed to a sad face. He suddenly felt hurt when he saw Seungcheol and the girl he's with are kissing. Jeonghan slowly walked back as his tears begun to fall. He can't believe what he's seeing right now.

And when they stopped kissing, Seungcheol eyes landed on him that made the older got shocked. He pushed the girl right away from him to see the younger clearly. But, it was too late 'cuz Jeonghan immediately run away.

Seungcheol was about to chase him when the girl stopped him.

"Now you know that he Likes you.. what should you gonna do now?"

"What do you mean?"

Sia knows how much Jeonghan likes Cheol. The truth is, she's not kind and she's possessive with her boyfriend which is Cheol. She really wants to be popular, she think using Cheol will make her dream come true. But, as days passed, she realized that... She can't do that to Seungcheol.. the feelings she have for Seungcheol are somehow starting to get genuine. But, when she noticed how Jeonghan looks at Cheol made her confused, she noticed that.. he likes him. So, she made a plan At least, this way, she can pay him back from the bad things she wants to happened to Seungcheol. This way, she can pay Seungcheol about the bad things she plans to do to him. She already knew that, Seungcheol likes Jeonghan too, since in the beginning she met Cheol. So she wanted the two to be together. And she's doing that right now.

"Chase him. Tell him what you feel." Sia said with sincerity in her voice. Cheol looked back to her confused.

"How do you know—" He was cut off. "No excuses! Now chase him!" Sia said and let go of Cheol. Cheol immediately run to chase Jeonghan. Leaving her smiling. She knows the two will be a perfect couple together.