SPECIAL CHAPTER

I placed the bouquet of flowers near Seungcheol's grave. I sat in front of it and a small smile flashed upon my lips.

I stared at Seungcheol's name on the Grave for a moment before starting to speak.

"Sorry, love. I haven't been here for a while... Being busy at work here and I'm really tired and exhausted." I said and placed my palm against the cold tiled grave.

"How are you doing, Love? Me? Don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just really tired this past few weeks." I added and looked up to the sky. I closed my eyes and his smiling face suddenly showed up on my sight.

"I missed you," I then open my eyes and looked back to the grave where I read Seungcheol name.

"O! By the way, lately, Jisoo confessed his feelings towards me. I told him I needed some time to think about his confession.. and up until now.. I can't still think of an answer." I yawned. Actually, I really can't think what I'm going to say towards him. He loves me but, I don't think I feel the same? Or it's just I thought?

"Should I accept his confession?" I paused for a moment before letting out a deep sigh.

"I really need to think... This is really important.." I stood up and looked down. I smiled and stretched my body.

"Need to go my love. 'Have some lots of works to do. See you again next time." I took out my phone and saw Jisoo Calling me.

"Need to go. I love you! Take care." I said before turning my back and walked away.

Author note:

I make this chapter as a special thank you to those Readers/Shainam3s who voted and love this ff of JeongCheol! Hope to gain your support from some of my works too! I love you all. This chapter is also dedicated to one of my reader named 'harley_chu'. I love you~^^