Night 4

4.

No one's Pov.

"Stop this bullshits, Soonyoung." I heard Jihoon yelled at Soonyoung, whose sitting next to him. "You're drunk!" He added and stands up.

"No, I'm not that drunk!" Soonyoung retorted and soon stands up, making Jihoon looked up to him and stared at him.

"Yes! You are! Awhile ago, you're even trying to colour my whole face up using the highlighter because you said I am important to you!" Jihoon said.

Soonyoung is about to cry when he speaks, "Because you are!" Jihoon stayed silent staring at Soonyoung but soon, he breaks the eye contact between them and looked somewhere inside of the house.

However, Jeonghan is in another side of the house with the older. He's with Cheol and Jisoo. They're both drinking a soju and having a fun conversation. Minutes passed, Chan suddenly passed by with a rainbow ink or something spreading all over his mouth. Jeonghan noticed it and asked.

"Chan, what's on your mouth?" The younger stayed speechless and did not know what to reply. Suddenly, he remembers how Jeonghan told him specifically not to eat sprinkles straight out of the container with a spoon. He cleared his throat and said,

"I decided to know what paints taste like..." Chan said, making Jisoo spits out his drinks straight out to Seungcheol's face.

"What the fvck, Chan?!"

"The hell, Jisoo!?"

"Disgusting gays!"

"I.. uh.. have to go.. bye!" Chan immediately run away as Jeonghan watches his two friends situation.

"Seungcheol, You have to fix yourself up. Jisoo, fix the mess we made here. I'm just going to somewhere." Jeonghan said before putting the glass of soju down and leaving the two in the living room before he joined the others on the dance floor. But, not really. Jeonghan are just going to walk pass by. He's not going join them.

***

Jeonghan

I'm just peacefully sitting outside and watched the rain flashes everywhere. It's really cold out here but, I just wanted to be here. I just wanted to hear the noises and the coldness of the rain.

In the middle of being loneliness, someone interrupted by joining me here to sit. I looked besides me to see Seungcheol. I think he's already done changing his self up. He's smiling while watching the rain flashed..

"It's cold here." I'm was caught off guard when he suddenly wraps me up with a blanket. I didn't noticed that he had those with him. He's wearing one while he give me the other blanket. Minutes passed, We stayed in that situation. It's not awkward or anything. It just calm and it relaxed us.

Should I confess my feelings to him now? Should I? Come on! Don't be such a jerk! Okay I'll confess now.

"I have something to tell you."

We both say in unison and laughed after.

"You go first."

"You go first."

We laughed again.

"Nah you go first."

"No, you go first."

We said in unison again.

"Okay." Seungcheol said, clearing his throat.

"I already like someone.. what should I do? Should I confess?" Seungcheol said, making me silent. Is it me? Do Seungcheol already likes me? Okay! This is it!

"You have to confess. Tell your feelings towards that person with all of your heart. That's all I can say." I said, Seungcheol smiled. "Alright then! Tommorow I'll confess!" He said, happily. "Thanks, Han." He added and I just nodded in response.

I should prepare myself tomorrow!