Night 5

5.

Jeonghan

"Hyung, where's Seungcheol hyung?" Chan asked while looking around, trying to find Seungcheol. Yeah, I didn't saw him this morning up until now.

"I don't know." I mumbled and continued to write down some notes.

"Hyung! Hyung! I think that's Seungcheol hyung!" Chan said while tapping my shoulder repeatedly. I looked up to see Seungcheol a few feet away from us. He's with a...

"Why he's with Ahn Sia?" Chan asked as we stared at them. They started to walked towards us and when the two saw us, Curiosity spread all over my face while I stare at them.

When they finally arrived to our table, Seungcheol started to introduced Sia to us.

"Hi guys, this is Ahn Sia.. my girlfriend." Seungcheol said before Sia bowed 90° and waved towards us with a smile. Girlfriend?

"Hi." Sia said. I fake smiled and nodded. Seungcheol and Sia sat with us before Mingyu and Wonwoo volunteered to buy us foods. As we are waiting from our food, Seungcheol excused himself and he called me to follow him. We stopped not far away from our table and Seungcheol started to smile.

"Thanks, Han. You really help alot. I'm actually nervous about confessing my feelings towards Sia this morning. But, after remembering your words last night, made my nervousness fades. So when I confessed to Sia.. I didn't know Sia feels the same way too." Seungcheol happily said. I fake smiled again.

"No probs." I said and do a hand shake with him.

***

I'm currently walking on the hallway with no one. I'm heading to my locker to get some books that I needed to my next sub. It's still 2:45PM in the afternoon so I still have 14 minutes until my next sub starts.

While walking, I accidentally heard a voice of a girl. So I stopped from my tracks and listened carefully to the voice.

"So you and that guy are already dating huh?" The unfamiliar voice asked.

Chuckles.

"Yeah. And I can easily use him to gain popularity." The familiar girl said that made me curious. I think I heard this voice already?

"I like the idea." The girl from awhile ago said.

"Go Sia.. you got this." And then, the next thing I heard is some girls laughing. Now I know. I need to tell Seungcheol about this. He has to know Sia's secret.

Note: grammatical and misspelling ahead!