Night 7

7.

Jeonghan

It's weird. He already moved on that fast about his break up with Yunjae and then, I will saw him dating another girl again?

Like come on! Cheol told me that him and Yunjae just broke up few days ago and then here, I will saw him already have a new girlfriend?

Like wtf just happened?

"Hyung, are you okay?" I heard Jihoon asked besides me. I nodded and continued to stare at Seungcheol and Sia on the other side of the table, eating happily.

"Is Seungcheol sure that he really loves Yunjae?" I asked, not thinking from what I just asked.

"I don't know... But it's weird that, after they broke up, he has a new girlfriend again." Jihoon said while eating his fries. I shrugged my shoulders before I ate my burger.

"That is what I'm thinking just now." I said and continued my business to stare at the two couple again.

"I don't like Sia for him." I said and faced my foods.

"Why? They look good together." Junhui said while sipping his coke.

"I think Sia is planning something bad about Cheol hyung." I suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" Hao asked as I continued to eat.

"She's planning that being in a relationship with Cheol hyung will make her popular. So, she's using Hyung to gain popularity. She didn't love hyung and she only wants is popularity." I explained that made them shook. I glanced at the two couple not far from us before averting my gazed from them to my friends.

"What should we gonna do to stop her then?" Soonyoung asked. The other guys nodded in agreement.

"Just always watch her moves and I'm the one will tell hyung about her plans." I said and they nodded in response. Great!