Chapter One Atlantis

Please don't kill me Sokeefe shippers it's Sophitz but that's not the whole story so please stay.

"Is this how it always was before I came," Sophie asked as she and Fitz walked down the busy but extraordinary streets of Atlantis hand in hand.

"Pretty much but this can get boring," Fitz said turning to look at me.

"Thankfully you make things more interesting," Fitz smiled at me with one of his movie worthy smiles and I could feel myself blush.
"If by interesting you mean burning buildings and constant chances of dying than your right Fitz I do make thing more interesting."

He laughed, And I could practically feel the warmth of his smile on my face

"You have so many more other great qualities to you Sophie, that's just the reckless side of you." I looked away as I felt my face turn bright red, even though me and Fitz had official started dating my heart still fluttered.
"Hey Sophie come look at this," Fitz said his voice bringing me back to reality. He pulled me along through the busy crowds stopping at the very edge of the barrier to Atlantis. The barrier had been made by Psionpaths and it was what was keeping Atlantis under the water and hidden from the rest of the Forbidden Cities.

"Look over there" he said pointing to a open part of the ocean. I looked in the direction Fitz was pointing to.

"Woah"I breathed as I saw the hundreds of fish swimming in a tornado like formation. Each one of the fish's scales glistening with the light as it moved.

"I know right," Fitz said beside me staring at it in the same awe that probably covered my face.

"It's so amazing amazing to see something like that, but it's not as amazing when I look at you," he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Ok that was pretty cheesy Fitz," I said pushing his head away from mine. He laughed again, this one being a little of an embarrassed laugh as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Keefe could probably do worse though."I laughed thinking about all the bad jokes Keefe told us everyday.

The Lost Cities had become pretty peaceful for the past six months, with no sign of the Neverseen the Black Swan had told everyone to take a break and get back to their normal lives. With the extra time, me and Fitz had been hanging out a lot. Even though I was the first person ever to be unmatchable me and Fitz had made our relationship work. Well Fitz made it work,when I first was told I was unmatchable I was a emotional mess. I didn't come out of my room for a whole week,even when Edaline made mallowmelt I still refuse to move. I would have probably stayed that way forever if Grady and Edaline hadn't pulled me out of my bed and dragged me over to Everglen to talk with Fitz.

At first he was surprised but instead of freaking out and breaking up with me he just hugged me and said that he didn't care what a scroll said and that he would stay with me no matter what.

"Do you want to stop by my house for something to eat before you go home," Fitz asked as the fish swam away.

"We don't want you withering away".
"Im not going to wither away Fitz but you know I always have time for food," I said grabbing his arm and smiling from ear to ear. We both laughed as we stepped inside a bubble and rose to the surface. "Do you want to light leap or teleport," Fitz asked as we broke the surface.

"Teleport its funny to here you scream like a girl when we free fall,"I said grabbing his hand and giggling.

"I do not scream like a girl!" Fitz said pouting a little.

"Prove it tough guy," I said As the bubble broke and we started to free fall.  I thought of Everglen in all its details and opened a void to the glittering castle, while Fitz was still screaming in the background as I had said.