Chapter Five Turn For The Worst

You can all thank SilverBeams for the early update
___________________________________

I looked at Tam whose glare could have sharpened daggers, yet he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Lady Gisela. Ok now I'm confused.

"No",he said casting his hands aside and releasing the shadows he was holding. "I can't kill anyone, kill me if you want but I won't hurt my friends I'm not a monster like you".

I released the breath I was holding. I didn't know what would have happened if Tam really was part of the Neverseen.
SEE SEE HE'S A GOOD GUY YA HERE THAT SHANNON MESSENGER
"So you won't do it of your own free will", Lady Gisela said taking a step towards him causing him to reform the shadows in defense.
"Pity after all the work we put into enhancing  your genetics you still won't listen."
Genetics? He's been experimented on too.
"I don't listen to utter nonsense", Tam snapped. I had too hold back a laugh. Yep that's him,still as salty as ever. The shadows then began to move again they all formed together in what looked like the shape of a sword and suddenly they were solid. Now that was cool.

"If you won't do it Tam then we're going to have to kill them".
"And how exactly are you going to do that",Tam snorted. Lady Gisela smiled and snapped her fingers making one of the mysterious hooded figures step forward. They raised their hands and almost instantly Tam's eyes fogged. He dropped his sword which disappeared as it touched the ground.
"Tam what's going on", I said fear lacing my voice. He turned to face us his movements that of a zombie's.
"Now Tam let's try that again", Lady Gisela said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Would you be so kind as to finish off Sophie you can spare the others". He didn't say anything he just stared off into space. I had seen this before he was being mesmerized!

Tam once again called shadows to his hands. "Tam snap out of it", I screamed.
"It's no use Sophie", Fitz said walking up to hold my hand. "That Neverseen member over their", he said pointing to the hooded figure. "He's in complete control over Tam and his abilities right now there is nothing we can do." Fitz looked worried and sad. Defeat was in his eyes and I knew he had given up. But I hadn't."
" Biana", I transmitted. "Do you see the  Neverseen member over there". She nodded. "I need you to vanish then knock them out or something,they're the person who's controlling Tam."She nodded again then vanished.
"Goodbye Sophie it's been very nice getting to know you". Lady Gisela stepped away melting away into the shadows.
"Do it Tam".
He moved his hands but I didn't see anything.
"Sophie behind you", Fitz screamed.
I turned around to see black spirals of shadowflux piling up on top of each other,creating a wall that separates me from my friends. The wall cracked and the wall came tumbling down right towards me. The shadows blurred and I felt someone throw me to the side, then the world was nothing but black.

___________________________________
He he I'm evil.