Chapter Three Return

Alright everyone I know there has been a lot of time skips between each chapter this will probably be the last one for a while. It's been a while but you all know that us peeps get writer's block every so often. The next chapters are already written so there won't be much wait. Until I update next go check out some other stories in my reading list they are all so amazing. You  authors know who you are and I just want to say thanks for all the support, enjoy the chapter

___________________________
When lunch time came around me Dex and Biana walked down the busy hallways of Foxfire together, trying to see some of our other friends as we entered the busy cafeteria.  Foxfire was always busy but today it seamed like everyone was purposely trying to block others."Do you see them", I asked standing on my tip-toes to try and see over a group of guys in front of me who were throwing various school supplies at each other. "Over there guys",Biana said  pointing to a table where Keefe, Linh and Fitz were siting at,they were talking to each other as laughing . When Linh saw us she smiled and waved at us motioning for us to come over."Hey guys", she said as we sat down. " I heard you had and Elementism test today how'd it go"? My mind flashed back to the two hour test we took today and the thirty-two painful questions. "Let's just say Linh it was interesting", I said as I slid down more beside Keefe so Biana could fit in beside me. "Foster the only thing interesting yet happens at Foxfire is when you set fire to a Mentor's cape", Keefe said mimicking the actions of something blowing up with his hands, making everyone laugh. I rolled my eyes pretending to ignore him as I picked up my bag looking through it to find my schedule. "So Sophie what do you have after his", Fitz asked me. "Infl-" I stopped short, underneath my schedule there was a white piece of paper. "What is it Soph",Biana asked looking over my shoulder. "It's a note", I said flipping it over looking for a signature. Everyone leaned in to get a better look of what the note said. I unfolded the paper and inside were seven words. MEET ME OUTSIDE MY OFFICE AFTER SCHOOL. "What do you think Mr. Forkle wants",Fitz asked. "I don't know maybe he just wants to talk, I guess I would rather take this then a newsagent on the intercom".
"I get it Sophie but I thought the black swan was done with sending you mysterious notes", Fitz said a worried expression covering his face. "I'm sure it's nothing Fitz I said grabbing his hand for reassurance. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. We all said our goodbyes and walked to our different classes.

The rest of the day went by slowly. It felt like an eternity before my last class was done. I grabbed my back pack from my locker and began to walk towards Magnet Leto's office. Before I knew it I was there I knocked on the door. No one answered. I knocked again still nothing happened. "He's not there Sophie", I heard a voice say from behind me. I muffled a scream as I saw a hooded figure from the shadows watching me. I released a breath as the figure threw back their hood revealing silver tipped bangs and piercing silver eyes. "Tam what are you doing", I said holding back the urge to hug him. "I came to warn you", he said taking a step out of the shadows so we were only a few feet away from each other, letting me see the full view of his face. His right eye was scared and he defiantly looked paler then the last time I had seen him, his hair was also racking well passed his shoulders. "Warn me about what", I asked beginning to get worried.
"The Neverseen are planning to destroy Foxfire with everyone along with it".
"How are they going to do that", I asked fear lacing my voice. I don't know how but- he was cut short by a huge force from the earth sending me and Tam into the glass walls. I screamed as the glass behind me cracked against the pressure and even louder when Tam went straight through shattering the glass. I looked through the glass to see Tam free falling towards the ground. Before he hit the ground shadows blurred around him and he suddenly disappeared. "Well that's new", I said looking down I stood up and started to run back down the hallway trying to make my way back to my friends if Tam was right this whole building was going down and us along with it.