Chapter Seven The Shade's Downfall

Mmmmmmmm UPDATES KILL MEEE
___________________________________

I closed my eyes waiting for the shadows to come and give me my agonizing death.
But they never came.
When they didn't come after me I slowly opened my eyes the shadows were inches away from my face, reaching out towards me it. They looked like they were being restrained or held back as they shook trying to break free of whatever was controlling them
"Are we alive", Fitz asked behind me,releasing his hands.
"I think so Biana must have stopped the Mesmer.
Suddenly a light blasted me and Fitz as the shadows were slowly pulled apart.
"Hurry",someone called from the other side of the shadow barrier.
Me and Fitz ran out of the shadows only to be met with chaos. Biana Keefe and Linh were fighting off Gethen and Ruy while Dex and the body guards were keeping the ogres at bay, and in the middle of it all was Tam. He was still wearing the Neverseen cloak but his eyes were clear and active meaning he was free from the Mesmer's control.
His hands were lifted towards the shadows, sweat running down his face from the effort of keeping it under control.
Suddenly five throwing stars came out of the shadows each one hitting Tam in a different spot, causing Tam to drop his hands and the shadows began to scatter. Some heading towards me probably wanting a second chance at pulling me apart.
"Sophie you have to run", Tam shadow whispered in my head. "I don't know how long I can keep this under control".
"Still refusing to hurt your friends", Lady Gisela said coming out of the shadows and firing three throwing stars each hitting Tam's leg.
"If it takes so much effort for you to keep it from moving I wonder what would happen if I did THIS", she said throwing her hands out and using telekinesis to throw Tam back making him hit his head hard on one of the trees. He slumped to the ground and Lady Gisela smiled letting her hands down.
"TAM". Biana screamed running to him.

Blood had already started to pool around him and his arm was bent at an unnatural angle.
I was tempted to run and help him too but Lady Gisela interrupted my thoughts.
"If I were you Sophie I would focus on the matter at hand", she said gesturing towards the shadows which had started to twist away, but that much wouldn't just disappear.
"I've got this",Dex said throwing a gadget into the shadows and creating a forcefield around it. "It will hold until Tam can get it under control", Dex said standing beside me.
"Wait where did Lady Gisela go"? Fitz asked from behind me.
"She must have escaped when we were distracted with the shadowflux".
"WE COULD USE SOME HELP OVER HERE", Keefe called from the trees, his voice was strained, and I feared the worse.
We ran up to where Tam was lying unconscious and Keefe was helping a sobbing Biana put pressure on his various wounds.
"I'll hail Elwin", Fitz said as he saw Tam.
I walked over to where Linh was weeping over Whylie's shoulder and took her hand, promising it would be alright.

The thing was I didn't know if anything was alright anymore.