Bts & Tiny Yn.

This is for rosembrammer:
(I'm not sure how tiny you wanted. So I hope this is okay x)

Jin stumbled across the hallway, his eyes still half shut, his brain still asleep

"Where has she gone now? Oh good god." He muttered, worry flooding his heart as he tottered down the stairs sleepily upon waking up to find Yn wasn't in his bed. He stopped dead at the bottom of the stairs where he could hear gentle snores coming from the living space, mixed in with the tell tale sounds of Yn sucking on her dummy intermittently.

He rubbed his eyes as he followed the sounds and there, under a furry blanket, sound asleep was Yn wrapped in Jimin's arms, his chin resting on her head, her back to his chest as her arm flopped out the blanket, dragging on the floor. He glanced at his watch and nearly had a heart attack. Why was no one up yet? They needed to leave in an hour and little Yn was still fast asleep.

He decided to leave Jimin and Yn to sleep longer as he went to cause a ruckus upstairs to stir everyone else out of their beds. He took the stairs two at a time and banged loudly on each door as he walked past and could hear them clicking open as he carried on down the hall.
"We've got an hour to get ready before the cars turn up. Quickly!" Jin called over his shoulder and everyone burst into action. 

All the banging and shouting from upstairs soon caused Yn to stir. Jimin cracked his eyes open as Yn rolled over to look up at him smiling behind her dummy.
"Hey there sweetheart. They sure are making a lot of noise aren't they?" His voice scratchy from just having woken up and Yn nodded. Jimin sat up and pushed the blanket off, swinging his legs over so he was sitting up, he glanced around the room as Yn copied him and caught sight of the clock.
"Oh my god. No wonder everyone's making a lot of noise. We've got just under an hour to get you ready. Oh bother. Quickly baby." Jimin ushered Yn into his arms as he jogged down the hallway and up the stairs, Yn making an 'ahh' sound as they ran because it made her voice jiggle up and down. 

Jimin raced up the stairs and into her bedroom where Hoseok was showered, dressed and ready to go, he was setting Yn's clothes out.
"Ah Hobi!"
"Jimin! Give her to me and go get ready, i'll get her sorted." Hoseok's voice a quick mumble as Yn was exchanged from one set of arms to another and quickly stripped out of her pyjamas.

The chilly air hitting her skin gave her goosebumps and she began to cry as her dummy was pulled out of her mouth when Hoseok pulled her top over her head.
"Oh maaaan. Don't cry sweetness. Daddy's don't have time for this right now." He begged as he quickly finished getting her dressed just as Namjoon came in to see what the commotion was. Hoseok quickly explained over Yn's crying and Namjoon came in and picked her up as Hoseok handed him the dummy after giving it a quick suck himself to get rid of any dust on it before it was given back to their precious baby.

Namjoon carried Yn out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.
"Sit tight little one. I'll sort you something to eat okay?" He asked the silent little and she nodded as he took her dummy away placing it on the kitchen counter, but the second his back was turned she clambered off the chair ungracefully and crawled off down the hallway. It wasn't long before she bumped into a set of shins.
"What's my precious baby doing on her own?" Taehyung grinned as he turned her back the opposite way and she crawled after him back into the kitchen where he lifted her back onto a chair as he scolded Namjoon for not keeping a better eye on her.

Namjoon apologised as he placed the bowl on the table as Tae sat with Yn and started to feed her.
"Open up. Ahhhh." Tae pulled all the necessary facial expressions and made all the noises needed when feeding a baby and Yn grinned as he opened her mouth for the food, clapping happily as she chewed, occasionally getting distracted by Tae's jewelry on his fingers and wrists between mouthfuls.
"Tae don't you have to sort Yeontan before we go?" Yoongi asked and Tae cursed as he shot up and handed the spoon to Yoongi.
"Don't swear in front of baby!" He called angrily and sat down in the chair Tae had just left muttering to Yn.
"It doesn't matter how many times I tell him, he just can't hold in his curse words, just don't copy him okay Yn?" Yoongi ordered and she looked at him blankly and he shrugged as he continued to talk at her as she never spoke back. Not since the day they'd taken her on.
"I'll just pretend you're agreeing, you just carry on clapping happily like you're taking it all in because you're adorable so it doesn't matter."

Yoongi continued to chat to Yn until she'd eaten it all and he held picked her up as they headed to the entrance to get her coat and wellingtons.
"It's rainy today kitten, so wellies it is." He muttered as he pulled her socks up and placed the wellies on her feet just as Jungkook came in, dressed and ready to leave. Yoongi kissed Yn on her nose and stood up.
"Just the person. Daddy Kook can carry you to the car. If she walks don't let her splash in any puddles." Yoongi warned as he walked off to get his own shoes on and Jungkook scooped Yn up kissing her cheeks.

"Grumpy daddy Yoongles. You can splash as much as you like princess. You'd like that huh?" He grinned as Yn clapped and nodded. Jungkook settled her on his hip as he checked through her bag on the sofa with one hand, the other keeping her on his side.
"Extra dummy, extra clothes, snacks, juice beaker. Hmm..are we missing anything?" He asked looking at Yn and she rested a dainty hand on his cheek with big eyes and a pouty bottom lip letting Jungkook know something wasn't right. He examined the contents of the bag again and realised.
"Ah! Your plushie cat! CAN SOMEONE GRAB THE CAT PLEASE." He shouted loudly through the house and a moment later they all met at the door, Jin with the plushie cat in hand.

He handed it to Yn and she hugged it tight as Jungkook carried her out the door kissing her head, making their way as a group to the cars waiting to pick them up for their day ahead.