Yoongi & Little Yn.

This is for kxsugax;
(I hope this is okay. It turned out longer than I planned!)

He thanked the shop assistant and left the shop

So they didn't have his size, it wasn't the end of the world but it was annoying. It was a bit of an impulse buy but he really liked that jumper.
"Maybe it's fate telling me I don't need anymore clothes." He muttered to himself as he stepped back onto the busy high street.

It was a warm day during the summer and the streets were rammed. It was the school holidays, he knew this because as his eyes scanned the crowds whilst he stood just outside the shops doorway there were kids everywhere. Young kids holding onto their mums hands, babies in buggies, teenagers in groups laughing with their friends, teenagers crying.

"Oh shit, wait what?" Yoongi muttered to himself as his eyes quickly scanned around looking for the girl he'd seen. Normally he wouldn't be at all bothered by this but something about the way she was dressed and totally distraught sent alarm bells off in his mind. 

Thanks to her bright outfit it didn't take him long to spot her. 

She was dressed in a soft pink jumper, with light blue jeans, high top converse in a bright yellow and her hair was in two space buns, a hairclip holding a bright artificial daisy front of each one. Yoongi smiled and muttered how cute she looked as he spotted her and worked his way quickly through the crowd. 

He put a friendly smile on his face as he gently touched her forearm to get her attention.
"Hey. Is something the matter?" He asked, gauging her reaction as he gently wrapped his long, slender fingers around her arm loosely and letting his hand fall down her arm to her wrist. She didn't seem to mind and he gently tugged her towards a shop window out of the way of the people on the high street, bustling past knocking them with bags and boxes.

"I...I...i'm lost!" She sobbed and Yoongi was struck with confusion for a second. This girl had to be at least 17, and it was unlike someone of her age to cry over something like being lost. Surely she could just pull her phone out and use an app to find her way back to where she wanted to be?
"Uh..okay-" Yoongi said a little unsure "-do you have someone you can ring that can come get you? I can tell them whereabouts you are?" 
"No!" She said suddenly like something was totally wrong.
"Well, why not? What about your parents?" He asked, unsure of why the girl was now holding his hand as she wiped her eyes with her spare hand. 

"Because. They wont pick up little me!"
"Little you?" Yoongi was getting more confused by the second.
"Yeah! L-little me. They d-dont know!" She sobbed, fresh tears streaming down her face.
"Okay. Wait hold on. Let me ring someone okay?" And the girl nodded and he used his only free hand to pull his phone out of his back pocket and rang his friend Taehyung.

"Tae? It's Yoongi."
"Hey dude. What's up?"
"Sounds like a totally odd question but how did you know your boyfriend Jungkook was a little?"
"HAHA Why? Do you think you've found your little space?"
"Nope, but I think i've found a little?" He questioned glancing at the girl still holding his hand.
"Oh really? Lemme talk to her. I'll figure it out." Tae ordered and Yoongi handed his phone to the girl who took it, looking slightly nervous as he watched her intently.

"H-hello?"
"Hello baby. Are you okay?" Tae asked gently and Yoongi watched the girls face light up a little.
"Ah! Yes, well..no."
"Tell me what's wrong sweetie." He said sweetly.
"Well, I came out big, but now i'm small and i'm lost and-"
"Shhh little bubba. It's okay. Pass me to Yoongi."
"Yoongi?"
"The man who owns the phone." Tae chuckled and Yn handed it back like it was on fire making Yoongi laugh. He spoke to Tae for a few more moments before hanging up and looking at the girl.

"So. What's your name sweetheart?" He asked smiling at her as he slid his phone into his back pocket. 
"Yn." She sniffed finally giving him a dazzling cute smile, still clinging onto his hand.

"Right. Yn. I'm Yoongi. So, you're little and your parents don't know?"
"Nope." Yn replied popping the 'p' as she rocked back and forth on her feet, smiling at her hand in his.
"Riiight okay. Forgive me if i'm not great at this but it's a first for me."
"What's a first?"
"Looking after a little."
"You're going to look after me?!" Yn gushed and Yoongi nodded looking around for a destination.

"I sure am. Under my friends instructions i'm going to look after you till you either turn big or we go somewhere you recognise and can get home." He explained.

It didn't take long of walking before Yoongi came to admire Tae. This was hard work. He had to link his fingers with her to stop her from running off to look at every. Single. Colourful. Thing. 

"Oh my goodness Yn. Just..how about we go in there?" Yoongi asked pointing to an ice cream shop after he'd been dragged to another shop window full of colourful stationary.
"Ice cream?"
"Yeah. You've had it before right?"
"Am I allowed it?"

Yoongi was momentarily thrown by this question. She was asking his permission?
"Uhh..yeah of course you are." He smiled hoping she didn't have some weird allergy to lactose as she skipped next to him smiling up at him as he helped her safely cross the road explaining about the waiting for the green man before it's safe to cross and heading into the shop.

"Never again." Yoongi muttered to himself as he sat in the park with Yn on a bench using a napkin to wipe her jumper off where she'd spilt ice cream down it and then cried after she dropped the last bit she had left.
"Don't cry kitten. It's okay let's do something else fun. What do you like?"
"The p-park!" Yn sniffed pointing to a very busy playpark and he inwardly sighed.

He was uncomfortable about this and this was all new to him, but if that's what she wanted, he'd do it. With a nod he stood up and took her hand telling her if that's what she wanted then they could do. He was a little taken back when she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek before cheering loudly and running towards the colourful gate separating the imaginary world from the  scary outside.

Yoongi was knackered by the end of it.
He'd pushed her on the swings.
Chased her around.
Sat on the other side of a seesaw earning him some odd looks.
Crawled after her through a tunnel.
Been forced to kiss her finger better when another kid squished it under his foot.
Hunted to the daisy hair flower that had fallen out somewhere.
Helped her after she got stuck on a climbing frame.

"I'm so tired." He muttered glancing at his watch realising he'd spent nearly an entire afternoon with this girl but was ripped from his reverie when Yn suddenly stopped behind him, still holding his hand causing him to be yanked back a bit.
"What's up?"
"I know where I am!" Yn said brightly and he wasn't sure why a mixture of feeling flooded him.

Relief she knew where she was.
Sadness that, actually that meant she was going.
"Ah okay." He said his hand feeling cold as she let go.
"You live near here?"
"Mhmm! I can make my way home from here! It's past the shops, down two streets, past the house with the barky dog and then around the corner!" She smiled.
"Oh. Okay. Well get there safely. Don't stop on the way. Don't talk to anyone and pay attention to where you're going so you don't get lost." He smiled and waved her off as she literally skipped off swinging her arms, waving over as she looked over her shoulder.

"I wonder if i'll see her again? Down two streets and around the corner huh.." He thought to himself as he ran a hand through his hair but was distracted when his phone rang loudly.
"Oh Tae? Nah she just left, but i've got to tell you about my day." He grinned as he started walking home himself.