BTS & Little Yn

This is for staticrose1;
(I don't know if this is as sad as you wanted, but I tried :] )

This is for staticrose1;(I don't know if this is as sad as you wanted, but I tried :] )

Yn ran up to to Jimin with her hands firmly wrapped around Luna's. 
"Papa Jimin! Can Luna stay over tonight?" Yn asked, her voice holding that desperately sweet tone that was a mixture between begging and whining.

Jimin looked at Yn, her hand firmly wrapped around the other littles, her eyes big and pleading, her body tense as she waited for an answer, whilst the slightly older yet shorter Luna looked equally as hopeful. 

Luna belonged to one of the teachers who worked in the little nursery.
"It's fine by me." Her mummy said with a smile over her shoulder as she continued to tidy up after the littles started to file out. Jimin looked at Yn as he picked her up.
"It's fine by me, but we have no clothes for Luna at our house."

Luna's mum smiled as she walked over, taking Luna's hand where Yn had let go as Jimin lifted her up.
"I can always drop some off later, it's not a problem." 
"well then, I guess it's settled. Little Luna can come for a sleepover." Jimin grinned kissing Yn's cheek as she cheered happily grinning down from Jimin's arms at Luna.

It took a fair while for Jimin to get through the traffic with the girls in the back to their gated estate on the outskirts of the city. He was thankful the Maybach had blacked out windows to prevent the city dwellers from seeing him and the two littles in the car, otherwise they'd get mobbed in the standstill traffic. 

Once they were home Yn shot in the door kissing all the papa's hello as she held Luna's hand dragging her along with her as she shyly said hello to them all one by one.
"You two play nicely in your room Yn and i'll come get you when it's time to eat." Yoongi ordered as he was the last to receive his hello kiss. 

Yn happily agreed and shot up the stairs with the ever poite Luna behind her giggling happily.
"Luna's such a sweet little isn't she?" Taehyung mumbled through a mouthful of apple as he leant against the kitchen counter and Jimin nodded agreeing she's a good girl and Yn was lucky to have her as a friend.
"Not to mention her manners are impeccable." Namjoon added as he entered the kitchen to join the conversation.
"And she's just adorable. I didn't think it was possible to be shorter than Yn but Luna is two years older and shorter by a good few inches." Taehyung smiled as he chucked his apple core in the bin, applauding his shooting skills as it landed in the bin first time, Yn had heard the conversation as she came down to get them both a drink in her glittery beakers but hearing the chatter she decided not too.

Later that evening after Luna's mum had dropped her things off ,the girls had eaten and it was time for bed.
"Goodnight Yn. Night Luna." The boys all said with smiles as they said their goodnights and kissed Yn making sure both girls had their plushies before they settled down.
"Night Loopy Lu." Yn smiled and Luna smiled back from her bed on the floor with a tiny wave before letting her eyes drop shut as she clutched her soft bear, exhausted from her long day at little nursery.