Namjoon & Tiny Peach

This is for jarnjin092;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come on my little sweetness. It's time for us to head out." Namjoon called with a smile as Peach crawled towards him on the floor, up the hallway to where he stood in her doorway. He had her pink bucket hat and suncream in his hand ready to head out. 

His heart warmed when Peach stopped halfway down the hall and held her arms out. She was dressed in pink cotton shorts with Marie from the Aristocats printed all over them and a baby blue T-shirt. He'd already tied her pink glittery converse onto her dainty little feet and her hair was tied into two long braids that tumbled down her back. 
"Ready to go?" He asked as he stepped towards her, gently plonking the pink hat on her head as he picked her up. She nodded her head as she started to chew and suck on the sleeve of his expensive T-shirt.

He let out a deep sigh. Still no words from his little Peach but he didn't mind. He'd keep trying and she'd start her words when she was ready. He picked up his keys and her bag, shutting the door behind them.

Peach looked around curiously as they entered the glass lift to access the bottom floor before exiting the expensive apartment building and stepping out onto the sidewalk. Namjoon looked at her bewildered face and chuckled.
"Wondering what our plans are for today huh?" He asked happily as he kissed her cheek as she popped her thumb in her mouth. 

Namjoon took a few steps forwards, further onto the busy street and out of the shade into the sunlight. It was a scorching day and Peach instantly squinted and Namjoon laughed as he adjusted her onto his hip a little better.
"It's okay baby. Your eyes will adjust and your cute little pink hat makes sure your eyes are shaded from the sun. It's not so bad. We're off to the local park, the one with the paddling pools and sprinklers." 

Namjoon's heart soared when his little Peach's face lit up. She may not speak words but she sure understood them. It didn't take them long to reach the park. As always they got the usual stares from people who didn't understand why a fully grown man was carrying a very tiny teenager around the busy streets lined with designer shops but the pair didn't care. 

As soon as they reached the park Namjoon, slid Peach down his body so she could crawl across the lush grass in the park. He had intended her to crawl towards the park and paddling pools but she instantly cooed and crawled towards the dog park.
"Woah tiger! You really don't wanna go crawling around on that grass." He chuckled lifting her up by her armpits and turning her around the other way. He crouched down and kissed the top of her head, pointing towards the correct direction of travel. 

"See the pools and park? We're going that way silly! Want a carry?" He offered opening his arms as he stood up but Peach shook her head and crawled across the warm thick green grass towards to colourful park and pools ahead of her.

As expected it was busy due to the hot weather and Namjoon could instantly feel the disapproving eyes and quizzical whispers as he held the colourful metal gate open for Peach to crawl through. 
"What on earth-"
"That's an odd pairing..."
"I wonder what's wrong with her?"
"Kids come here! Don't stare!"

Peach was abruptly picked up into Namjoon's protective arms.
"Don't listen to them my precious little baby." He cooed nuzzling his nose into her dimpled cheek as she smiled at him. He knew she understood words but just, thankfully, chose not to listen to them as some of the onlooker's words were very unkind.

Namjoon carried Peach to the shade of a tree just a small ways away from the paddling pools and whispers and sat her between his legs as he re-applied suncream to her. Chattering happily to her about how she could play and what she could use as long as she stayed close. Not that it mattered as he'd only be a few feet away at best anyway. He was so protective he was never far away from his beloved little Peach. 

They'd been there a few hours and Namjoon was finally irritated beyond belief at people's arrogance and rudeness about him and Peach. It was just as a mother barged Peach out the way as she was crawling through the pools, sending her bowling off her hands and knees and under the water that Namjoon snapped. He went running in immediately scooped her up, soaking his own clothes but he didn't care.

Peach was coughing and gasping in Namjoons arms as he snapped at the woman.
"What do you think you're doing?!" He barked as he held Peach on his hip with one strong arm using his free hand to gently brush her soaking fringe out of her face as she coughed and sobbed.
"Coming to get my child, because ya'know...mine's actually a real child who's meant to be here." The woman growled and Namjoon totally flipped. 

"You have no idea how precious Peach is okay?! Don't judge a situation if you don't know! She may look like a tiny teenager but mentally she's only one! SHE'S A BABY! GET OVER YOURSELF WOMAN!" He roared kissing Peach's tearstained face as he waded out of the now very quiet paddling pools where people had quietened down to see what was going on. He took his sobbing little back to the shade of the tree and cradled her in his arms, not caring how wet his own clothes were becoming. All that mattered was soothing her.

After tiring herself out from crying she settled in his arms with her dummy in her mouth and her blanket clutched in her grip. For Namjoon it was a peaceful ending to a stressful afternoon. Peach had fallen asleep in his arms, finally relaxed and peaceful as she was rocked back and forth in his strong arms. He looked down at her as her dummy rested loosely between her parted lips, her breathing even and deep. Her fringe wavy from drying in the warm breeze from the hot day, her little, dainty hands clutching her baby blanket for comfort as he didn't have enough space to bring her purple bunny plushie. He kissed her forehead gently as he thought back on the day's events and whispered to her, gently brushing her fringe out of her eyes.
"Never listen to mean people Peach. You are entirely perfect in every single way. I will always be here to protect you from people like that until you're ready to come back to us in your big space. Never leave this baby space until you're good and ready because I'll always be here to love you exactly as you are."