BTS & Werewolf PT2

Continuation of the first chapter for forever-love96

It was a year or so after they found Yn in the woods and she was growing up perfectly, all except for one thing

She hadn't had her first shift yet.

"Well it usually happens around 6 months..." Tae said worriedly as he watched their perfect little pup on the floor playing with her toys, well...more like throwing them around as she bit and chewed on them.

"Maybe we'll have to go try to delve into the shady underworld and find a doctor who can help with this particular problem?" Jungkook asked chewing on one of his nails as he joined Tae in watching Yn. She was now crawling around with a teddy in her mouth. That was until Jin scooped her up protectively, hugging her close, shushing them both instantly.

"Don't talk about her that way! She's just a late-" Jin continued tugging the teddy out of her jaw with all his might as Yn growled and bit down harder like a game of tug, "-bloomer!" Jin finished triumphantly as he pulled the plushie free from her jaws and chucked it to the side. He'd chuck it in the wash later if she hadn't ripped it apart by then.

Yoongi walked into the room, looking at Tae and Jungkook stood together, talking to Jin who had Yn in his arms. She'd now started chewing on t-shirt sleeve, just catching the end of their conversation as he came down the hallway.

"Don't fret. I've been researching this-" Yoongi's deep voice sounded out as he entered the room causing them all to look his way. 
"Yoo Yoo~" Yn sang and he grinned his gummy grin as he plucked her from Jin's arms kissing her cheek as he settled her on his hip and carried on, "-she's showing all the right signs. She's ridiculously hot to touch but it isn't a fever, she's chewing everything like crazy,-" He sighed gesturing to the plushie, Jin's sleeve and his own finger Yn was now chomping on making him wince even though she was all gums and hardly any teeth, but through pure love, he continued to let her gum his finger like it was a chew toy "-she's having active moments followed by a huge comedown where she naps for hours. I think it'll happen soon. I just know it." He grinned putting her on the floor as she crawled off, standing up using the furniture to walk a few steps before sitting back down again to chew on the tassel of a cushion she'd pulled off the chair earlier.

It was getting late into the evening and Jimin was bathing Yn.
"That's it puppy. D-u-c-k. Duck." He sounded out slowly for her to copy and gave up upon realising her version of duck sound too much like a swear word. He washed her hair and wrapped her in a towel, putting the little hood over her head with the lil' cat ears on it. He lifted her high into air above his head.
"Who's my good girl?! Who's Chim Chim's good girl?!" He cooed getting her excited as she squealed and clapped, reaching her arms out and patting his cheeks, making them a little red. She didn't realise her own strength and they were more like small slaps but he endured it all the same.

He put her nappy on followed by a short-sleeved vest which he buttoned up between her legs. He picked up the green baby-gro with yellow elephants on it and quickly put it back down, as he looked at Yn sat on the floor watching him root through the drawers. Picking up various pyjamas and putting them back again. Jimin shut the drawers with a sigh and looked at Yn standing up a little wobbly as she held onto the bed. A pleased grin on her face as Jimin smiled at her.

"You're hot enough at the minute. Let's just leave you in the vest tonight poppet." He said gently, putting his hands under her armpits and standing her up, letting go gently once she'd got her balance and he stood behind her. Bent over the top with her hands above her head safely wrapped in his as he helped her toddle out of her room towards the stairs where he'd carry her down to the others. Her chubby bare feet slapping on the wooden floor making him giggle.

"Oh! I hear those little footsies!" Hoseok called from the bottom of the stairs as he walked past and Yn let her legs drop so she could sit on the floor and clap excitedly.
"Hosi~!" Yn shouted happily and Jimin lifted her up by his side making rocket noises as he 'flew' her down the stairs and into Hoseok's arms.

"Is it bedtime chubba? Are you going to sleep?" He asked brushing her silver hair out of her eyes and behind her ears as he kissed her forehead. Yn yawned as she was carried into the front room with all the others. Her chest resting against Hoseok's as she peered over his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her keeping her close to him.

Hoseok sat on the sofa next to Namjoon and Yn reached a small hand out and fisted Namjoon's t-shirt and he turned his head to smile at her. He looked at her droopy eyes and lifted his hand to gently run his thumb across her hand. It wasn't long before Yn drifted off to sleep in Hoseok's arm drooling on his shoulder, gripping onto Namjoon's t-shirt, letting out little snores.

"She's a goner. I can feel the dribble on my shoulder." Hoseok said quietly, nonchalant about the drool. It happened a lot. 

They all settled together watching TV for about an hour or so, quiet gentle chatter about the programme they were watching sounding out through the room. It was eventually broken by small whimpers from Yn as her limbs twitched in her sleep.
"Awh look. Puppy is dreaming." Jungkooked sighed, a look of adoration in his eyes as the little girl twitched and whimpered in Hoseok's arms.

They all watched, looks of love turning into looks of concern as her whimpers and twitching turned rather strong, almost like she was convulsing. 
"AHH!" She suddenly let out a sharp scream as her eyes flew open and she gripped onto Hoseok's shoulder and arm, her nails digging in painfully, her teeth suddenly sinking into the flesh of his shoulder.
"OUCH!" He hollered and Taehyung quickly took Yn out of Hoseok's grip as he placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing the red bite mark.

"What's happening?!" Jin asked worriedly as it looked like Yn was having a fit in Tae's grip, the latter looking like he was about to cry in his panic, everyone standing up and crowding Tae and Yn, all talking over each other.
"WAIT!" Yoongi shouted over the chaos pushing his way to Tae as he took the twitching girl into his arms and stroked her hair, shushing her in a soothing way and she calmed her fitting and twitching, shortly after she went stiff as a board in his arms and let out a low groan.

A few seconds later there was a little cub in Yoongi's arms.
"Baby did it!" Jimin sobbed.
"Oh, sweetheart!" Jin sighed with his hand on his heart.
"Woah!" Jungkook said in awe.
"That's amazing." Namjoon grinned.
"It won't be like that every time right?..." Hoseok asked panicked and Tae shrugged with a look of wonder at the cub in Yoongi's arms.
"I think it'll get easier each time it happens?" Yoongi's voice holding a questioning tone as they all looked at cub Yn panting in his arms from the exertion from changing for the first time.

They all watched her, curled up on Yoongi's lap. Her panting subsided and she fell asleep in cub form on his legs as he gently rubbed behind her ears, her breathing still a little faster than it should be. They all settled again to watch TV, all glancing at her as she slept. About half an hour later she fell into a deep sleep and started to twitch again, quickly morphing back into the silver-haired little girl that was there not so long before.
"Well, she turns back naked so that'll be fun later in life..." Yoongi joked with an eye roll and Jin put a blanket over her and lifted her up.

"I'm going to put this little princess back into a nappy before she tiddles in her sleep and put her to bed." Jin smiled as he left the room. 

(This is a wolf cub)

*****Not gonna lie that was cute to write

*****
Not gonna lie that was cute to write.