Yoongi & Little Yn.

This is for cumgoddess;

"Once more!" Yoongi as trying his best to hide the annoyance in my voice

"Once more!" Yoongi as trying his best to hide the annoyance in my voice. Being a producer wasn't easy and this poor excuse of an up and coming star wailing in the studio was enough to make his ears bleed.
"No amount of auto tune is going to fix that bloody hell." He muttered to himself as she rolled his chair to the left a little to adjust some sliders and leant back in the chair resting his linked hands on top of his head, giving a nod to the girl in the studio to try again.

For what felt like the millionth time.

After more failed attempts her manager tapped on his arm from where she'd been sat at against the back wall. He snapped his head around to glare at her, he hated being disturbed.
"What?" He growled yanking his arm out of her reach as he moved his chair closer to the all the equipment and further away from the woman.
"Maybe she should have a rest? Maybe she's tired."
"All the rest in the world wont fix that voice, but sure if you think it'll help." He muttered raising his left hand and beckoning for the girl to come out.

He watched her remove the headphones and as soon as he'd seen her place them safely he stood up as she opened the door.
"She thinks you need a break?" His finger jabbing to the woman who looked flustered and the girl nodded and said a break would help.
"Fine. You've got five minutes. Make sure you drink some water." He drawled as he took his phone out his pocket and walked out the room.

Yn hadn't messaged him for quite a few hours and it was stressing him out and making his mood worse. With a sigh and a few muttered curse words he tucked the phone away and headed back inside the building, and throwing himself in the chair letting it spin a little.

He loved this chair. It was like the seat out of a racing car that had been turned into a desk chair for his studio. Yn had it made for him a year or so after they started dating, three years in he still loved it as much as he did when it was first given to him. He thought it was creative. Being a producer he always just bought whatever he wanted, what do you get the man who has everything? A custom made chair for his studio of course.

With thoughts of Yn in his mind he had to hide the glee from his face when the girls manager walked back in, explaining that her new star was feeling stressed and they were calling off the studio time.
"What a drama queen. She doesn't know stress yet, it's going to hit her like a train if she's struggling already but whatever. Email me and we'll book in more time for in a few days." He said tapping away furiously at the keyboard getting ready to shut everything down so he could leave shortly after they left.

It didn't take Yoongi long to get home, his Aston Martin sped through the streets, he was eager to get home to see why Yn hadn't messaged him. As he abandoned the car on the driveway and entered the house in a rush, chucking his keys onto the coffee table as his eyes frantically searched for Yn. Thanks to the open plan ground floor it didn't take him long to access that she wasn't downstairs.

"Yn?!" He called up the stairs as he slowly started to make his way up, listening for any signs of his missing girlfriend. It didn't take him long to reach the top and hear gentle sniffs coming from his small studio at home. The closer he got the more his heart was sinking.

He gently opened the door to find Yn sat under his desk, clutching onto a soft toy, her face all tear stained.
"Kitten!" He breathed in a panic as he dropped to his knees and pulled her out from under the desk and onto his lap as he sat on the floor. 
"Kitten, how long have you been here?" He asked, worry in his voice as Yn sobbed gently in his arms, not answering.
"Hmm. Okay let's try a different question, what made you slip while I wasn't here?" he asked. 

Yoongi had known about Yn's little space for years, because he'd known her a long time, they'd met through mutual friends and gotten closer as they years went on so he set into a relationship with her knowing full well he'd be a carer as well as a boyfriend but it didn't bother him one bit. He'd looked after her before in her little space with their friends when she slipped. However the more he grew to know her he realised that she couldn't be alone in little space. She was very young and needed her caregiver with her all the time, and learning this early on, when they moved in together he made precautions to remove everything possible that could make her slip while he wasn't there.

She had her own room full of toys but that was always locked when he wasn't there to prevent moments like this. Yn's sobs turned into heavy breaths as she calmed down and looked up at him.
"Went shop."
"You went to the shop?"
"Went shop." Yn nodded and Yoongi kissed the top of her head, tucking her hair behind her ears.
"And then what happened Kitten?" His voice gentle as he rocked her back and forth on his lap.
"Man."
"A man?" He questioned urging her on.
"Man. Bumped my arm."
"A man bumped your arm? Then what happened Kitten?"
"Old man. He said to Yn. 'sorry princess' and touched Yn's hair."
"Ahh I see." Yoongi said as it clicked into place. An old man had bumped into her and apologised calling her a princess and probably by the sounds of it, ruffled her hair or something. This sort of thing didn't happen often but he could see why it did. Despite the fact Yoongi was 26 Yn was only just turning 21 and she did look a lot younger, it wasn't a surprise that older people treated her a bit like a child, her short stature and shapeless, childlike figure didn't help either. 

"Well. Don't worry Kitten. I'm here now. Let's go downstairs and have a cuddle with your programmes on okay?" He looked down at her with a smile, kissing her forehead before letting her up as they held hands and headed down to snuggle for the rest of the evening.

*****
Sorry if there's mistakes in these chapters.
I've been sat in the hospital for the last five hours, waiting to drive someone home and the macbook is balancing awkwardly on my legs. And i'm hungry, it's distracting when your stomach keep growling HAHA 
xx