chapter six

☆

☆.。.:*   The Story .。.:*☆

Hermione had never felt such tension so thick than the one within this hall. Her blood raged, fire began surging through her. Such anger swirled in her body. Rage upon seeing them. Seeing him. Hermione had never forgiven him. She saw the guilt that lingered in his eyes. Good. Let him feel the shame of what his family had done to her.

     Draco Malfoy's father had gone sickly pale, much paler than he originally looked. Narcissa Malfoy appeared apprehensive, yet a small smile was on her lips as she glanced at her. The woman sitting beside her looked the most welcoming, her bright virescent eyes gleamed in the pale light. The woman possessed such a youthful beauty. Her cheekbones high, her whitened skin contrasting with her night-dark hair.
      "I'm Thrya, Thyra Nott." She greeted. Her husband beside her tensed at the spoken words.     Hermione only returned her kind smile.

       "My name is Hermione, "
"And to what do we owe this pleasure, dear?" Thyra asked kindly, the food appeared on their table.
       "That is what I've came to inform you all about." Valeriana began, "Though I must admit that I am reluctant to share this story."
   "Valery, while some of us may never truly admit this, I consider you to be family. You should be able to speak freely about anything."
       With a sigh, Valeriana began her story...

The summer sun shone brightly through the peaks of the window. Her back ached as she rested a hand on her growing belly. She'd been contemplating on a name, had found out it was a girl only days before.
Valeriana smiled down at the book she'd been reading, her love for English literature had grown as immensely as her tummy. A small voice came from the entryway. 

     "You grow more beautiful with each passing day,"
     She turned to face a curly-headed man, whose golden locks shone brightly against the bright, gleaming sun. 

        "Don't lie to me, we both know I look severly tired," She giggled, as he approached. His bright, striking, crystal blue eyes staring her down, a smirk plastered on his lips.  

      "I do not lie, love," His voice a low purr, striding towards her. 

      "Rosier, you're rather irritating as of right now." 

"I know you love my humour, Zabini,"      

     "My only comfort," She returned sarcasticaly with a smile.  He kissed her cheek tenderly, plopping on the seat beside her. 

    "I've always wanted a daughter." 

"Well, now you have one." She giggled.