Till Midnight

Hi, this is sort of a Halloween special; this is supposed to be in the Proposal chapter, when Brielle was just retelling what happened during the tour, and before Nate found her secret.

Don’t be confused because in the present time, it’s already a few days after Thanksgiving (this is like a flashback).

Song: The Academy Is…: Summer Hair = Forever Young

Hope you’ll like it :) don’t forget to leave a comment. Thank you so much for reading my story <3

*****

“Closer.”

He grins. “You really can’t get enough of me.”

I bite my lip to stop the smile forming on my mouth.

How can I stay focus if he keeps on distracting me? I can’t even work properly. Not that I’m complaining.

He leans slowly towards my face. I automatically close my eyes, anticipating the moment his lips—

“A woooh.”

Slowly, everything gets blurry.

I reach out to hold on to him, but I’m wiped out.

Suddenly, I can feel the warmth of the blanket over my face, and the mattress under me.

I roll over, and finally accept that it was just a dream. And now I can’t even remember half of it.

“A woooh.”

I frown.

What’s that sound?

Removing the blanket off me, I—

I scream with all my might. “Ahhhh! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.”

 A faceless creature is creepily staring at me.

“I don’t want to die yet!”

The thing keeps on walking towards me, but I have nowhere else to go.

“A woooh.”

An awful sound comes out from his gaping mouth. It looks like a black hole. My skin’s having goose bumps.

Where are the guys? Am I alone in the bus? Can’t they see what’s happening?

My heart is thundering in my chest, while my knees are shaking underneath me.

The monster raises both of his hands, reaching out to kill me.

But before I can say my last prayer, I hear laughter from outside the sleeping quarters.

Is something funny?

Turning around, I find Lance clutching his stomach while he’s laughing.

“That was the best prank ever!” The thing speaks.

My eyes widen.

IT speaks.

The thing touches his face and I see human hands. The hands take off the mask from its face.

Wait.

Mask?

Zeke is grinning at me, his eyes lighting in amusement.

I blink, and then stare at him. Zeke, who I thought was a ghost. Or a killer. Or a monster.

My mouth is hanging open, so I close it. And then I blink some more.