CHAPTER 20

ITS HARD TO BREATH... Iyan ang unang papasok sa isip mo sa oras na naiipit ka sa sitwasyong pinakaayaw mo to the point na para ka ng masusuffocate sa mga nangyayari... At iyan ang nararamdaman niya ngayon dahil pakiramdam niya ay sobra na siyang naiipit sa sitwasyong ito na kahit ayaw niya ay nandito na at hindi niya ba alam sa sarili niya kung bakit hindi niya ito magawang takasan.

Ang masarap na pakiramdam kapag malapit ito sa kaniya ay hindi niya maintindihan.. The feeling like your in your home frustrate her badly dahil bakit? Bakit nararamdaman niya sa mga bisig nito na doon siya belong?...

The class went silent all throughout the day tila ba nagpapakiramdaman ang mga tao sa paligid niya maging ang mga propesor kung sino ang unang gagawa ng aksiyon sa pagtatanong sa kaniya ngunit tila walang naglakas ng loob.. She was poker face all throughout the day and at the end of the class period ay natagpuan niya ang sarili sa rooftop kasama ang  strangherong koreano na kasama niya noon..  And like before.. He look lost and in pain.. She smiled bitterly because of that.

"Its been a days since i last saw you..."he started before turn his head to look at her.

"Yes... And within those days.. It feels like it was a whole hell year"sarkastiko niyang turan dito bago binaling ang tingin sa harap kung saan kita ang buong field ng university.

"You seemed okay compare to the first time we've met.."sabi nito na dahilan para muli niya itong balingan at kinunutan ng noo..

"And you seemed more in pain now that before"sabad niya naman dito dahilan oara bumagsak ang tingin nito sa baba... Yrah right.. She hit some sensitive thing...

He breath deeply and decided to look on the field... "You know what?... I was just wasting time her waiting and hoping she will come home on me again... I just realized that there are things you cant force just to have it." He said while his sad eyes are directly looking at somewhere... She can sense the pain on his voice as well as the proudness because of what he discovered.

"I already learned that lesson.. One of the things you cant just force to have is love... You cant force someone to love you because you love her or him... Love will come and all you have to do is to wait"dagdag nito and somehow.. He seems to finally breath normally.. Tila nawalan ito ng bigat sa dibdib.. But his sad eyes didn't look okay..

"And what are you doing right now is waiting?"she asked him that make him look at her.

"Yes... Ill wait for the love that was belong to me"bakas man ang sakit sa muka nito pero nagawa pa din nitong ngumiti.. That made her smile bitterly again...

"Love was everywhere.. I hope you know that... You said that it was just a waste of time to just wait until she will be home on you again right?" Tanong niya dito at bahagya naman itong tumango kahit kunot na ang noo. "Then why don't you try to move? Why don't you try to start your journey than wasting your time on waiting?.. Love wasn't all about waiting.. It was also means moving.. You have to move so that your love will move closer on you.. You have to step out of your comfort zone and discover things while in the process you will find it.. The love you wanted"she said that made him look more confused...

"Then why... Why are you not moving out of your past then?"mahinang usal nito.. She gave him a bitter smile because of that.. She thought he doesn't notice it but he seems pretty observant...

"Coz' i didn't learn my lessons yet.. And... I don't want to throw the memories that keep holding my old and weak self yet... If i did let go it.. I will totally lost my self what do you think?"mapait niyang sagot dito..

Narinig niya ang marahas na paghugot nito ng buntong hininga gayundin ang pagbitaw nito niyon...

"Sometimes.. Love wasn't the wrong one.. Lovers are... That love doesn't at fault if a relationship fails.. It was the lovers fault.."dugtong niya dito at bahagyang napangiti ng mapait ng maalala noon kung paano niya sinisi ang tadhana dahil nagkamali siya sa pag-ibig niya pero sa huli... Narealize niya na siya pala ang mali...

"We humans feel love easily... That's why it can broke easily and you know what?"... She said and look at him "It was the timing.. The wrong timing.. We easily fell without knowing if it was the right time.. Or just a time that will pass by" she added and now she can see that he finally conclude what she wanted to point out.

"You mean... This love was in a wrong timing am i right?" He ask and she nod her head as an answer.. "How?"

"I told you already.. Because we easily fell inlove but be thankful coz that will be the lesson for you... Those love that will just passing by will brought you a real pain and hardships like what was happening on you right now and all you have to do is to feel it and learn from it... You have to use the pain to learn.. That's how it works" sagot nya dito... Natigil lamang siya ng mapansing bahagya itong napangiti at ang singkit nitong mata ay lalong naging singkit dahil s ginawang pag-ngiti.

"What?" She confusedly ask because of his sudden reaction...

"I just found out that your good at advices huh?... You talk too much and more when it comes in advices but in normal conversation you will just answer if you've asked and give opinion if needed"sagot nito na ikinailing niya...

"You're that  observant huh?.. Well if the topics interest me expect me to say many things... It was a normal things anyway"malamig at pormal na ang tono niya sa pagkakataong iyon dahilan para mapangiwi naman ang binata...

"By the way.. We've talk too many topics and yet you still doesn't know my name.. Im Park Jim-rye and Im an artist majoring Arts and Paintings..."pakilala nito...

"I think i don't need  to introduce my self right?"sagot niya naman dito na bahagya nitong ikinatawa habang tumatango.. She felt her lips curved in a small smile na madali ding napawi ng mamataan niya ang isang bulto ng tao sa pinto ng rooftop...

He was there.. Looking at her like she committed a really big sin even if he wasn't even doing anything...

Oh right.. He was like that again.. Acting like he was some kind of a jealous boyfriend....

A/n: done with another chappy guys sorry always delay super madaming ginagawang kaek-ekan ang otor niyo ih.. Sana may laman naman na itong update ko na toh.. Im waiting for your suggestions and comments guys if dapat ko pa ba itong ituloy o hindi na.. Im trying my best to finish this guys and siguro hanggang chapter 40 lang po ito matatapos na.. So here is chapter 20 hope you enjoy it.. Please support me guys para madami pa akong magawang story.. Im asking for moral support hahahahah... Anyways sana di kayo mapagod maghintay ah.. Pangako kahit anong mangyari tatapusin ko ito...

MUST READ: KEEP SAFE EVERYONE! Ingat sa COVID-19.... "Tandaan: walang wattpad sa langit kaya laging mag-ingat"

Enjoy reading see you on the next more chapters!
😂😂😂