CHAPTER 30

TIME flew fast and here she was... Having a celebration for her being graduated with the title of the Summa Cum Laude in her hand.

Still stuck inside the shock that was chasing her from the past days ay hindi niya magawang makisabay sa selebrasyong nagaganap...

Her mother and father flew from Paris to Philippines just to celebrate with her which she find so pathetic. After they send her here ay susunod din ang mga ito dahil lang sa graduation niya?

"Smile apo... Your parents will be here any minute now"her grandma softly said and slightly caress here arms na kasalukuyang doon nakakapit ang kamay nito habang hinihintay matapos ang seremonya ng kaniyang graduation but her mind wandering around the issues that keeps on chasing her simula ng umuwi siya.

'A rising star from the new released movie titled Hidden that directed by Mr. Chris Tian Villamore, Charlene Hernandez was caught having an affair with this man she was with inside a chopper while the news about her relationship with Mr. Chris Villamore is fresh. Is she cheating with this unknown man? '

Sa baba niyon ay ang nakaattach na picture nila ni Reon Alvarez na kasalukuyan siya noong inaalalayang bumaba.. She was displaying her usual facial expression that time while her eyes covered with black sunglasses but Reon seems sweetly smiling at her while his hand was extending for her to give help that time...

People see it as if they are some sort of a couple kahit ang totoo ay hindi. That's it, when you were inside this world every move you will do has malice. People look nor judge on it as if normal things for you was a big deal for them.. Pathetically people are, such judgemental and has always a say in others personal life.

Cheating? She mentally laugh while reading that phrase twice. There is no cheating that happen when in the first place wala namang relasyon hindi ba? Such pathetic conclusions and hunches!

She even saw the man she used to talk at the rooftop of the school and he  looked at her.. sadness also mirrored in his eyes as they stared to each other for just a seconds dahil agad din itong hinila ng isang babae na hindi na niya kailangan pang alamin kung sino ito dahil base sa ginawang pag-iwas ng lalaki at paglayo nito sa kaniya ay alam niyang ito ang dahilan ng nabasa niyang lungkot sa mga mata nito.

She smiled painfully because of that...

-

"Anak, kanina ka pa hinahanap sa baba... Its your graduation day you should join us downstairs"boses iyon ng mommy niya pero hindi niya mahanap ang sariling boses upang sumagot dito. Her lifeless eyes was just staring at nowhere, her minds wandering about what she reads in a new releaser article a while ago.

Tanging ang ilaw na nanggagaling sa laptop niya lang ang nagbibigay ng liwanag sa madilim niyang silid.

'Mr. Chris Villamore just confirmed that Ms. Charlene Hernandez just used him for popularity purpose'

Sa baba niyon ay ang attached video para sa interview nito na hindi na niya pinag-abalahan pang panoorin dahil hindi siya ganoon katanga upang hindi malaman kung ano iyon.

@junelya
Wtf?! I idolized her for being cool and yet she was also a bitçh?!

@Hurneyz
User! Such a shame! Pwe!

Her fingers keeps scrolling through the laptop's controller even without looking at it dahil sapat na ang nabasa niya upang maintindihan kung gaano kagulo ngayon ang sitwasyon niya.

People cursed her now for things she didnt even do... He played as a victim and yet she cant deny the fact that she still love him despite of everything. Kahit pa ngayon ay sira na ang pangalang hindi niya nagawang pangalagaan.

Ang gusto lang naman niya ay manahimik na lang pero hindi nito iyon ibinigay sa kaniya. She did go away and yet, he pulled her back just to what? Just to hurt her again?

Napaka-unfair naman nito, why does he loves putting her in a situation na alam nitong hahayaan niya ang sariling maipit basta ito ang dahilan? Is this what it cost to love someone like him? Is it this painful? Well, she doesnt need to ask for the second time coz' she knew well that it is.

Pakiramdam niya punong-puno na ang dibdib niya na sa puntong naghalo-halo na... Pupwede pala iyon 'noh? Na kapag sobra na hindi mo na halos maramdaman pa kung ano ang mas lamang sa mga emosyong nararamdaman mo.

Funny is it pero sa mga nangyayari ngayon gusto na lang niyang kusang maglaho at kasabay ng paglaho niya ay ang pagkawala din ng bakas na minsan ay naging parte siya ng mundong ito. Hindi na siya halos makahinga sa mga salitang ibinabato sa kaniya ng publiko... Ng mga tao na walang alam sa totoong kwento sa likod ng issue na kumakalat ngayon.

How she wish it is easy to be like that...

Isang malakas na katok ang siyang gumising na naglalakbay niyang diwa pero hindi niyon nagawang gisingin ang katawan niyang pagod na sa mundo. She just stayed there at the edge of the room she was in the corner wherein she always felt the belongingness before. A place wherein she felt secured being in that place.

She just look at nowhere while trying to weigh who is greater in her emotions who already eating her alive... Suicidal thoughts keep running in her head na kung hahayaan niya ay tuluyang niyang isusuko ang natitirang katinuan sa isip niya.

"Charle-OH MY GOSH! Hermes! Help! Oh god please!" She heard someones voice but it seems that it was far away from her reach na sobrang hina na lang niyon kasabay pa ang nanlalabong tingin niya sa nag-iisang liwanag na nagmumula sa laptop niya na halos hindi na niya makita sa sobrang panlalabo ng paningin. She felt movement and later on she felt someone starts to shake her as if waking her up kahit alam niyang gising naman siya.

"Oh god Charlene! Please baby dont close your eyes... Hermes! She's bleeding! Call an ambulance!" Same voice she heard and she already recognize who owned that voice. Her Mom's panicking voice... For what?

"Fúcking calm down Celestine! I already called!" Balik na sagot ng boses ng ama... Mayroong iba pang boses ng mga humahagulgol sa gilid niya pero nalulunod na iyon sa hagulgol na nagmumula sa ina.

"Baby please! Stay with us... We already called for help please!" nagmamakaawang boses ng ina na gusto niyang sagutin pero hindi niya mahanap ang boses na kahit pag-angat ng daliri ay hindi niya magawa.

What was really happening? Is it really this serious? She cant feel anything pero malinaw na narinig niyang may dugo... Dugo saan? She cant feel anything when she tried to feel if there is a wound in her body but she failed... She felt nothing...

"Charlene! No baby please don-"

The last words she managed to understand before she lost the sense to hear anything as well as how her eyes met by darkness.

'did i surrendered and listen to the voices who encourage me to end everything?'