First day of my wedding

I opened my eyes as sunshine touched my cheeks.I felt so weak after tiring wedding and continuous crying.I looked at my self at mirror ,yeah.. no doubt ,now I'm absolutely looking like a zombie,even zombie looks better than me .

I forgot that today is my  reception and looked at clock it's 8 am. it's my first day after wedding and woke up so late.oh god ,how could you do this to me??.i decided to get  ready fast..so i ran towards bathroom..but my fate kicked me so hard.i stepped on a sharp broken glass piece (which ankith broke last night) ,i winced in pain and blood started coming from my foot.

I just went to bathroom and found first aid kit and did cleaned my wound and cleaned our room so no one can found what happened yesterday.

I've done bathing and decided to wear a saree which is sky blue in colour and put on some makeup to cover my swallown face.I put matching earrings and bangles  ,which mom gifted me .finally i looked at myself in the mirror.

I was okay with my external appearance..but deep inside I'm hurt and wanted to cry on my mom's shoulder..I'm missing my family.

After 10minutes i came to my senses ..i felt someone knocking the door..i regained my self and put a fake smile on my lips and opened the door.

"Krithika beta , you are looking gorgeous" . priya aunty (Ankith's Mom) said and hugged me.

"Thanks aunty" i said.

"Come to down stairs ,everyone is waiting for you at the dinning hall" Aunty said.

She looked into my eyes and said

" don't worry my dear , everything will be alright just wait for some time .and you are the  most beautiful daughter in law in the world .so don't be sad or else your mother in law will going to crack some lame jokes".

I smiled at her .

"That's my girl" she said.

She placed a soft kiss on my forehead and picked my hand we both started walking towards dinning hall.