Love pizza

Krithika pov:

Me and abhi and anu were in the car. now we are going to a private detective.I was looking out of the window my life was so dark than before .somehow it felt good when ankith is not here and when i don't know the reason behind the hate. Now i realised i was a shameless girl in eyes of him.and Anshul thinks that i was murderer of his cousin.

Yesterday i called Bhanu ..though he hate me like others but i pleaded him to  talk to me.I asked him who revealed those pictures to them.He said it was a post from the colleage site.I checked but it is posted by an anonymous person but he/she belonged to our college.Abhi suggested to go  for ip tracking .

Though it was done 4years ago some deleted those pictures but..it was uploaded more than 20 times .And the hatefull comments are filled up against me in those posts .

So here iam going to hire a detective to find the culprit behind these whole thing.

**After sometime

Finally  we talked with detective and he promised us to provide the proofs and found the person.We returned.

I was tired and and slept in the car.Abhi stopped car infront of my home.Anu woke me up.I got out from car and went inside home.It was really quite and all cleaning was done .I looked at the dinning table there was a box put there.I opened it it was my favourite pizza 🍕.

I looked around ankith was nowhere.i took a bite and closed my eyes it was really delicious.i was so happy to have this and i licked my fingers and there was juice been kept on the table. I extended my hand to took the juice but suddenly a sound came . Something was dropped .i was afraid  may be it was ankith.what happens if he sees me while eating pizza.I will be finished.Sorry pizza

suddenly i put the pizza in the box and and closed it and ran towards my room and locked the door from inside .

****************************

Ankith pov:

I came home around 6pm.but krithi was not at home.i waited for her but she didn't came .I ordered her favourite pizza and made some juice for her.i waited for her on the dinning hall.i wanted to eat together with her.

I waited for some more time she didn't came so I went to upstairs with disappointment may be she is not coming today and i heard a car sound and i woke up and went to balcony .

.i saw krithi getting down from the car and waved at them.by looking at her my face lifted and took my steps to downstairs but stopped.she might get angry or sad after seeing me so i stopped.and watched her getting into the home.She looked so tired i really wanted to hug her and comfort her.She was sleepy and looking so cute i couldn't stop blushing while she rubbing her eyes..She immediately stopped after seeing pizza box ..i know that pizza will be her weak point.

(Ankith,great job i appreciated myself).👏👏👏

She went near  the pizza and looked around i hid myself behind the piller so she wouldn't see me.

She took a pizza slice and had one bite .she looked so lovely she is enjoying herself while eating pizza .I looked her she is licking her fingers like a cute kid.i was blushing so hard and can't handle her cuteness ..

suddenly my phone dropped from my trouser pocket ..i quickly grabbed it and ran toward sofa and peeked at her.She put down the pizza slice and closed the box and ran towards her room.

I came to pizza and took the slice she ate and took the bite..I love pizza but it tasted more delicious than before.i smiled at myself .Love you krithi.I said.

I will make you fall in love with again .

After sometime

Krithi:

i feel so hungry  now ,anu even asked to have a dinner but i refused now do  i need to starve myself .No no..

i stepped out of the room and went to kitchen..the pizza box was still there ,but i ignored and went to refrigerator nothing is there to eat.no fruits nor any snacks ..

seriously what did ankith ate all these 2 days.I looked at dinning table pizza box was shining and i wanted to attack it .

What will ankith think of me ..am i taking advantage of his pizza..No not at. All if he want i can order him it tomorrow.

I jumped and opened the box surprisingly i took only a bite of pizza but now whole slice was missing ..may be he came to eat it.

I don't care if he eat or not but now if iam not going to eat it ,it will be a waste anyhow so why would i waste my favourite thing.Ibtook mouthful of pizza and ate it and went to sleep.

Ankith:

I  know krithi will not starve herself at any cost so i waited for her .as guessed she came and ate the whole pizza and went to sleep.
I was so happy now.I should now think about how to mend our broken relationship.

I love this side of her where she will do anything to satisfy herself like eating she is like that only since childhood she always beg me buy her icecream in the evening i refused her but she used to  drag me to parlour and  made me buy those icecream.

I felt so light ,now i will go to sleep .krithi everything will be going to change and we will be happy  just wait for the time dear..Good night princess .