love is so sweet💗

I woke up and krithi is not in the room,i looked at time it's already 4pm,I went to office and krithi is not there .

How could i forgot today we are having a party at night.So i went to home krithi was at home and looking fine.She saw me and smiled at me.(that smile..i am dead already).I went near to her and hold her hand.She was shocked and looked at me.

"Are you felling fine " i asked her.

"Yes" she said and blushed and ran away from me.finally i fell happy that she is forgiving me,and my heart was really pounding so hard.

I went to my room and checked my phone there were few missed calls from unknown number and i ignored and went to shower i wore a black tuxudo and rushed towards the downstairs but i found a note there

"WAITING FOR YOU IN THE PARTY"

I smiled at the note and started towards our party .I stopped my car near a  jewellery shop,i want to propose her tonight so i wanted to buy a ring .i looked for it ,i brought a diamond ring and packed it and  i brought some red roses too.I started to party hall.

Krithika's pov:

Abhinav mother came with all her realtives i was really shocked to see her infront of my office i called abhinav bit he is not lifting his phobe.i texted anu about these.I went there to stop them from creating mess infront our office but she started scolding me like a shit.i was  really embarassed all the people passing by were making weird faces.and some of my colleagues were peeking through the glass doors..I tried to calm her but she pushed me on the floor.no one came to save me.

I tried to explain her but she is not listening to me and raised her hand to stop me.but suddenly ankith came inbetween and stopped her.My tears were started flowing ..i hugged him.cause i never expected him to take my side after all these happened.but still he took my side.

i found warmth in his embrass.when others were trying to blame me for all those things..he stood my side and scolded them.he said she is my wife..and don't dare talk like that again.

I was really happy now though they were scoldings me ..all people looking at me with their wide open eyes..i was happy cause The one i love was on my side.He is fighting for me.This what you want when you Love someone..he need to protect you .but sooner i felt weak in my legs and my eyes were closing ..

i was now in ankith arms ..his face is close to me.His face can't lie that he is in love with me..his worried expression showing me how he cares about me. I don't know this is too early to trust him again but i can't help myself fall in love with him again.

Ankith :

I reached the party  hall and took the flowers and ran into the hall.The hall was fully decorated and everyone  already came enjoying the party..my eyes were started searching for my princess but she is not  seen anywhere.some girls came near me and started flirting with me i somehow escaped from them.I was roaming in the hall like a mad .a man came and handed me a slip.

"Hi handsome husband,are these roses for me" .

i smiled and she is gonna play with me now.i looked around but she is not seem anywhere.A waiter came near me and handed a slip.I opened it.

Flirting with other girls.while i was here.

I laughed at note.she is here and observing me .

I tried to call her but she is not picking the call.then i again got a slip from a small girl.

"Don't call me ,try to catch me"