Surprised

Ankith's pov:

I was standing infront of photo gallery and looking into the photographes.then suddenly group of some girls came near me and shouted "Ankith".

I was really shocked asked them if they knew me,they said they are my college juniors.i laughed and had some chit chat with them.it's fun to tease girls .

I saw krithi looking at me with jealous filled eyes..i really loved to teased her so i overacted with them ,she left with sul king..

****
Now everyone gathered on dance floor and started dancing..

Krithi was standing and enjoying with her friends.she was looking gorgeous in her pink lehanga. A little boy came and gave her a red rose..she picked it and kissed the little boy ..i smiled looking at her..

I don't know Suddenly i felt suspicious because of this red rose and i looked around .I can see someone staring at krithi from the corner ..he was wearing pink suit and God damn he looks so handsome..but i can see his sadness in his face fading away after krithi kissing the red rose. He is looking at her intensly.

Some girls came near me and asked me to dance with them ..i said no ,but all begged me to come and dance..i looked at corner but he is nowhere ..i sighed in a relief and went to the dancing floor.

I went to dance floor and started dancing a bit and all girls were too enjoying my presense and we are having fun.
Anu,one of Krithika's friend said

Krithi ,it seems your husband forgotten that he was already married and started dancing with other girls look at him.he is so flirty.

Yes,Anu i need to teach him some lessons very soon" i said with burning in jealousy inside

"But it's going to be too late krithi,look how he is smiling". shasha added fuel to the fire unknowingly.

"Well,why are we here ??to look at them ...no right..we will have some fun girls "said anu trying to boost us.

We all agreed and went on the stage .we danced for sometime and prem too joined us with his friends.we are dancing to some bollywood party songs and i was dancing and observing ankith too dancing with some of his cousins .my crazy friends lost themselves in music and dancing like a crazy.

We all were dancing for 20 minutes.
I can see aunty and uncle dancing i cheered them ..I felt so happy and i was enjoying after along time. now and ravya hold my hand and flipping me around ..we are enjoying ourselves..all were on dance floor now and we were on the edge.

shasha hold my hand flipped me .somehow i lost my balance and I'm about to fall from the stage.I was scared and closed my eyes and before hitting myself on cold but instead i fell into someone's arms.

I was scared and closed my eyes and before hitting myself on cold but instead i fell into someone's arms

Choi minho as abhinav

I opened my eyes ... with that automatically my eyes were filled with tears.

"Abhi" i said with low voice.

Ankith came rushing to me and looked me him his arms.

Abhi looked at Ankith and dropped me down and looked at me with teary eyes.

Ankith came and grabbed his collor .

"How dare you "he said and about to punch him.

Abhi looked at him with rage filled eyes.

I released ankith hand from abhi's collor.

"What are you doing ankith" i shouted at him.

"Do you know who he is,he is a"...
Before ankith completed his sentence krithi interrupted him.

"He is my Ex-fiancee"I said while looking at abhinav.

Ankith was shocked.