Am i lucky to have him??

My marriage preparations began.

my dad was so busy in inviting  relatives and setting up the hall and everything he and and my uncle's are running around .

My mom was planning to go on a shopping  .I was dragged into it.I want to go light so i chose pantsuit which is an Indian attire traditional with modern vibes .and pair of chandelier earrings .

We went to one of the famous mall in our city.
Mom and all my aunties shopped for six hours continuously but still not brought anything for me but they chose themselves a dozen of variety sarees.finding their all demands in one saree is too hard for God too,i pitied on salesmen who almost put all sarees in the mall infront of my aunties ,but none looked satisfied a bit.If they like colour design makes them dislike it .vice-versa.

I was very exhausted and wanted to eat some icecream to cool myself from this hot weather and my heated head .

We are all of 7  went to a. Icecream parlour ..i went and placed an order ..there I've seen someone who looked like Abhinav...i ignored him as  i not seen his face .but to my bad luck he saw me and waved his hands..i too waved him👋👋👋.

"I don't know why hand waved him without my permission".

He came to us and greeted our elders and talking with them some times stealing glances at me. They are impressed with his appearance and talktive nature.

Where my ankith was not talktive he used to be quite obedient kid. Abhi went to bring our order  ..and all my aunties are smiling at me ..like i have gotten a jackpot.Well it's right he was so good and kind as i what i heard  from my friends in university.

He brings our order and placed on our table.He placed mint chocolate chip infront of me ..i looked at him and said..you got wrong I've not ordered this.

He placed his index finger on his lips and gave me a slip .

"Bye everyone ..meet you soon.I've a meeting now" he said cheerfully.

"Bye ,abhi" my all aunties shouted ..
They were really pleased ,so over excitement possessed them.

He looked at me gave a heartful smile and said  "bye".to me

I nobbed at him.

After he left ,I opened the slip.

"I ordered it for you. Have a nice day my love. ❤️".

My aunty grabbed the slip ..and said "wow he is so cool".

"He was really nice ..krithi you are too lucky".

My mom carrassed my hair.

"Krithi...is so lucky" my mom told me.

My mobile beeped  it's Abhinav:

" We will be having our first date after wedding in the same parlour. But alone with candle light .

I'll let you taste all flavours of icecreams in the world>".

"Am i really lucky to have him???".i questioned my self.