chapter-10

Past:

After getting into new university.I wanted to make new friends and i succeded.

Now i made two best friends Vishal and Varsha After Ankith they became close to me.It's been  years since he left me.

Vishal, me and Varsha were so close i even told them about Ankith and cried alot. Cause no one knows that i love Ankith except me and my dairy.they said they will support me..but there is no chance to make him love me.

My life is just moving on with out Ankith presence .Days become months and years passed.Still my love changed even a  bit. I loved him more than before .

Today evening i am going to meet Ankith's parents .we are going to attend my dad's close friend's son wedding. So Ankith's parents are coming too.I am too exited to meet them.I dressed in blue lehanga and applied some light make-up .after a long time i've showed some interest in getting ready.

"Priya aunty" I shouted excitingly and hugged aunty.she too hugged me.

" How are you dear,you look so beautiful" she said with a smile on face.

Aunty and Ankith resembles alot
It made me feel like i have seeing ankith after long time .

I blushed.And started chitchat with aunty and Raman uncle .I was eagerly waiting for them to speak few words about Ankith..i wanted to know how he  is ?

Suddenly one Aunty came in middle of our conversation and greeted priya aunty.

" How is our Ankith and when will you going to become grandmother" she said teasingly.

" I'm sure he is doing something behind our back" .priya aunty said with a smile .

"I don't know he might be having two or more girl friends " other ladies said in one tone.

Prem came to to Raman uncle and said    " Dad ,look at brother he was having fun with so many girls".

He showed picture where Ankith was in a pool with bunch of girls beside him .

***I felt something is burning inside me ..am i jealous ??

prem showed some other pictures but i don't mind them cause i know Ankit was not a playboy .

****

" I think riya and Ankit looks made for each other" Raman uncle said while looking at a photo in phone.

RIYA ...who is she ,was she with Ankith..or they are in love with each other.

" Riya became too thin ,I'll scold her does she is not eating well"priya aunty said to Raman .

I was so confused why aunty is taking so much care about her.and who the hell is she????

My mind is puzzled with many questions

I asked aunty "who is riya"out of curiosity.

" Riya is such a sweet girl ..

she is Ankith's classmate .They were best friends  like you and him.I just wanted to get married them when ankith come back ,they are such a great pair".   priya aunty said.

I felt my self landing in river of sorrow 

Ankith's parents wanted to get them married .And my love is going to be unrequited forever.

"Does Ankith loves her" i asked aunty

"Yaa krithika,he loves her  ".priya said and went near to another group of ladies .

I stood there like a statue ,controlled my tears which are about to fall down.

I just left the hall with out informing anyone .

I went to a cofee shop near the hall and cried.Then i washed my face and returned back to hall.I went to a table and sat on chair. my parents came to me and sat with me.

My mom noticed me and asked why are you looking so pale krithi ..she cupped my face my tears rolled down on my cheek ..my mom hugged me and patted me on my back. She asked for the reason I said I was alone and just cried like that.

One day my parents suddenly came to my room ,i was shocked while looking at their faces

"Krithi we need to talk to you".MY dad said.