Lost

In the office :

I went to office and started doing my work..i need some  documents to proceed.  I asked for it..but they told me to get it from lead .I went to his room and knocked the door and i said,may i get in Mr.karthik.

"Yeah,come in" he said in bossy manner

I went inside room.he is totally immerced in his computer.he is not even paying attention to me.

"Karthik,I need projdoc to make report on it.."i said to him.

He searched and handed me a file without looking at me.

I took and walked towards room .

"Wedding girl...stop "he said.

(***What is this wedding girl***)

"Yes, Karthik any thing else need to taken care "i asked .

"Nothing wedding girl" he said.

"And please don't call me wedding girl Karthik i have a name".i said to him

"Why is there any issue ,i met a girl in wedding ...so i called you like that.."

"Then tell me your name " He said while staring at me.

"Krithika" i said .

"Not my name,your name" he said.

"It's my name Krithika not Karthik" i said in witty manner.

"Ok,let's be friends " he said and extended his hands.

I gave him a shakehand and smiled at him.finally i can be free from fear.Rest of the day went well ,i did cooked lunch for ankith ,by the time i came he was still sleeping and i didn't disturb him .I stick a note near his bed saying

" ♥️food is in kitchen .. don't eat outside food♥️".

I called abhinav to know how he is doing..he was fine and good now .He wanted to meet me ..so we are going to meet tomorrow afternoon .

I went to our home in the evening.i wanted to see Ankith from the  morning.But ankith is not at home.I went to cook dinner.i cooked all his favourites.I went to our room and took bath.I wore a peacock green coloured saree..and i wanted to look good in his eyes today .I heard someone laughing in the hall may be he arrived..i took my earrings and put it on and looked at my self.l in mirror.

i went there but surprised to see My childhood friends,Anshul and Bhanu

I was super happy to see them..we didn't meet in last four years, neither a call nor a message from them.we are best buddies in our college days even school mates too.

I went near to them but they didn't noticed my presence.

"Hi anshul ,Bhanu ,how are you all"
i said with sparkling eyes .