chapter 5

Now, It's almost two hours since i've been standing and greeting guest.Well i did sat some times but due to standing in heels with a cut on foot was  terrible to experience and feeling quite dizzy too my stomach is growling too .

I am bearing it at my best level but i felt like I couldn't stand anymore when i saw Ankith he stared me like a monster and said "Pay attention dear " in most sarcastic way.

"yaa now it's time for couple shoot get ready new couple". photographer said.

Now he is telling us to pose in different ways , Ankith seems to be pissed of because of my slow reactions .

Then everyone asked us to dance .I said I'm not comfortable with it .But everyone said just do one song ..I'm unable to tell them I can't dance now.if they know the  reason priya aunty will slap Ankith for sure.I don't want that to be happen .

Everyone is pleasing me to dance with Ankith,but Ankith is ignoring me and chatting with other ladies.
Finally i agreed to dance but only one song . Everyone cheered me .Ankith face turned blank as i agreed to dannce with him. we went to dancing floor and song started.

Ankith hold my hand tightly and pressing it with his fingers i know he doesn't want to dance with me..now he is torturing me in the name of couple dance. he is continuously  trying to step on my foot .. suddenly he stepped on my injured foot .i winced in pain but tried not to show my emotion.Then he suddenly started moving around dance floor like a ball dance.

Instead of slowly taking me he is dragging me like an animal here and there and smiling so happily while looking at me. my foot pain is unbearable..i guess my wound started  to bleed  but no one can notice my pain because my dress is in red and everyone focused on our dance .

I have been dancing for two songs  and i felt dizzy and i started moving slowly then Ankith dragged me to him ,i fell on his hard chest he murmured me " just stop acting innocent and so weak wifey,i know how cruel minded you are... "... I feel dizzy and my mind is not in my control ,i just hugged him tightly so that i wouldn't lost my balance.. while he is murmuring something in my ears..now i was about to fainting .

Prem who was enjoying his brother and babhi dance ..shouted and goes to his mother ..prem noticed blood strains on the dancing floor and told his mother.Priya rushed towards Ankith.

While Ankith is trying to remove her hands around his waist  he forcefully remove her hands from him and she is about to fall on ground ..Ankith grabs her and hold her in his arms .priya aunty rushes to Krithika.

"Kritika ..what happend dear" she cries

Raman and everyone shocked and not aware of what's happening..

"Wake up krithika , don't put a show  here " Ankith whispers in her hear

He is thinking that she is faking it.

He looks around and lifts her in bridal style . Then he observed her foot it's fully covered with blood and he looks at dancing floor there were numerous blood strains on floor.He looked at her ..

He rushed out of reception hall and prem quickly gets the car and starts it ..

Ankith sit in back seat .. krithika head was on his lap.

Ankith felt very sad about her and stared at her face until they reached hospital.