A beautiful start👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I woke up early , i need to go to my new office today.i don't want to be late on my first day in office So i got ready early ,only priya aunty  woke up at the time I'm leaving home.I booked a cab and went to my office .

I reached office earlier than expected .I went to reception and enquired about my cabin details.. finally after 30minutes i got my cabin .I went there and decided meet with my colleagues.To my surprise  they were so talktive and so friendly..and none got married (hell may be i was the only girl married in my team) .

i introduced my self as krithika.we chatted for some time it was totally awesome .Our talks suddenly diverted onto our lead ..i don't know his name but he sounded too strict and arrogant and handsome too.

i don't know why most the  guys were arrogant if they are handsome??.

And i got to know that we are having clients  in few days and i was told to  assist the new chief for the project work.

We were chatting and laughing and suddenly a sound Awakened us from our world.

"What are you all doing now"someone shouted with a little harsh tone.All heads turned towards the source of sound .

Everyone startled and rushed to their own places..i was rooted there and stood like a statue..my mind was blocked for the sudden invasion.

"Turn around" he said .

His voice is not that harsh but current atomosphire made me so weak and i could feel my hands sweating like hell..My First day ,first impression got ruined.I smacked my forehead and turned towards him.I closed my eyes as i was in fear.

"Hey!!!! You..wedding girl??" he said in very casual manner.

***
Wedding girl ...who ?? Is it me.**
I lifted my eyes..have i seen him somewhere.
*******

He is wearing a white shirt in office attire and glasses made him look like Mr.perfect..oh my god ,
he is so handsome.
Wait...??

Have i seen him somewhere??

Ohh now, it's the same guy who winked at me in the wedding.krithi you are finished you unknowingly checked Out your colleague?? I said to my self.

"You are the same girl ..right .i've met at wedding??"he asked me .

****Gonna exposed now ,cover it krithi..use your senses*********

"No,what wedding ,I've never gone to any wedding"  i said confidently..

"No ,you are the same girl ,i know it "he said .

"you might mistaken me as someone else" i said and laughed
Q(fake laugh but my situation is gonna worsen😕🙆 )

"No,i won't , it's you only" he said confidently.