Chapter 2

(About to turn around Suddenly!Baekhyun hug lisa tightly he cover the sight so can Lisa can't see kai and jennie)
Lisa: Hey baekhyunie are u okay?
Baekhyun:(teary eyes)lisayahh I'm sorry...
Lisa: Huh for what???(confused)
Baekhyunie:(is this the right time???) Lisayah i have something-g to te--(cut off by someone)
Meanwhile...
Jennie's Pov: (While I'm looking around i saw a familiar person i keep looking at her and yup it was Lisa and suddenly a guy just hug her tighytly and i don't know why my blood is boiling as fvck...So i go to them without telling kai...)
Ehemm...(scoff) Hmm... what are you doing here huh???
Lisa: (shocked) Uh-m baby ow I'm just accompanying him he's my friend
Baekhyun:(And yeah friend it's okay but this woman in front of me is the one who will gonna hurt the one of the precious person in the world for me...) Hello I'm baekhyun I'm her f-friend(cold tone)
Lisa: how about you babe are you having here a breakfast with your friend?
Author: Poor Lisaa😭
Baekhyun:(Actually she's not having a breakfasts here with just a friend with her fvcking boyfriend and your most trusted friend lisayah...I WISH I CAN TELL YOU NOW BUT THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME...)
Jennie: Uhh-h yea-h
Lisa: Oww really can i meet her?is it a girl???
Jennie: uhmm yeah-h it's a girl but she just left...
Lisa: Oww wrong timing i guess(laugh)
Baekhyun:(pissed off)(LIAR!how can she do that to lisa...How can lisa laugh if she just know what's  happening with jennie!...)
Jennie: (About talk...) (Cut off by someone...)

GUESS WHO IS IT GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLS VOTE AND SUPPORT THIS STORY!!!LOVE YOU GUYS!!!❤