Chapter 20

Those reader's who wants Irene
Of course I'll add irene here because of you guys...please keep supporting:)💖

*Hung up*
Lisa's Pov:What is happening to us jennie?to tell the truth i can feel you starts changing your feelings towards me...(sadly says)Alone time...i should have fun...(cheering up herself)
(After 40 minutes) *Leaves*
(Arrive at her fav cafe)
Still Lisa's Pov:(I'm here in my fav cafe i go here because when I'm feeling sad this place give me again a joy there is so many fluffy puppy and cute little cat and there's a lot of books you can read here and yeah i love reading books.. )
*While I'm picking a book i saw a girl struggling to get the book so approach her and help her when i see her face i can't lie she's pretty..*
Irene's Pov:(Aishh my fav book is on the top...So i try and try but i can't reach it but until somebody approach me and get it to me...tbh I'm rude okay???or what others tell me I'm a BITCH and I'm proud of that...She's lucky she's kinda pretty so i decided to thank her...)
Thank you...(sternly says)
Lisa:Your welcome Uhh-h btw I'm lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa*offer a handshake*(smile widely)
Irene:What if i don't want to say my name...
Lisa:What that's unfair i said my name to you so you should say your name too...(pout)
Irene:(She's kinda cute with that pout...)Is that my problem that you said your name???
Lisa:*Frown*(She's mean urghh...)
Uhmm...Okay i will not force you I'll go now...(about to leave)
Irene:(She's about to leave...No one will accompany me to day so...)*Hold her hand*I'm Bae joo-hyun but you can just call me irene
Lisa:Finally you say it...(smile)
Irene:Are u alone??
Lisa:Uhmm yeah why...?
Irene:Can you accompany me?you know i want someon to talk to...(shyly asks)
Lisa:Oww of course(smile widely)but can you let go of my hand?your holding it since forever...(laugh)
Irene:Oww sorry...(let go at lisa's hand)
Lisa:So tell me about yourself....
Irene:Tss are an interviewer??
Lisa:Aishh you know you can tell me you dont need to be like that...
Irene:Need to be what??
Lisa:Need to act like your rude...
Irene:You know I'm a bitch and I'm proud of that(smile widely)
Lisa:Woah your proud of that tss unbelievable...but you know i can feel like even your being a bitch your a soft hearted(smile assuredly)
Irene:(Feel touch by lisa's words)Are u sure of what your saying...Tss well you don't know me...
Lisa:Yes...Well I'll try to know you so well so let's hangout some other times let's be friends(smile sweetly)
Irene:(pretty)Hmmm I'll think about it....
Lisa:(Time to use my charm)pleasee...pleasee...please...(cute voice&puppy eyes)
Irene:(I'm sure right now that she's cute aishh she's lucky i compliment her in my mind)Okay okay sure stop being cute(oopsx why did i say that)I-i m---(cutted by lisa)
Lisa:(Yess my charm work...)Hmm...Did you say that I'm cute...?(teasing tone)
Irene:No-o i change my mind...
Lisa:But you said it that I'm cute and yeah you're not lying(wink)
Irene:(Did she just wink at me btw she looks hot when she wink...aishh this is the second time i compliment her like what's wrong with me...?)Tssssss...
(And they talk&tease themself)
Lisa:Uhmm...irene i should go now i didn't notice the time...Btw it's nice meeting you(smile sweetly)
Irene:It's nice meeting you too...Uhhh-h can i have your number so you know we can hangout...?(shyly asks)
Lisa:Sure i will love that...(give her number)
Irene:Thank youu
Lisa:Tss...Remember okay don't be a bitch to me *glares*
Irene:Fine finee...
Lisa:Okay I'll go now take care(hug irene)
Irene:*heartbeat fast*Uhhh okay byee...
(Leaves)

Thats all guys hope you like it...
Please SUPPORT AND VOTE for this Story guys Love You Guys💗💓