Chapter 29

(2:00 A.M)
Lisa:*Thinking about what happen earlier*(Urghhh why do i can't sleep!!!)*turn back*
Irene:*Feel Lisa Moving*(Is she not comfortable being beside me??)Uhh-h L-lisa??
Lisa:*Startled*Uhh-h did i wake you up??
Irene:Hmm...No i can't sleep too... are you not comfortable being beside cause you know i ca--(cut off by Lisa)
Lisa:*Turn around at irene*Don't say that you know i'm just thinking some stuff...
Irene:Hmmm....and what is that??
*Leaning closer at Lisa because of curiosity*
Lisa:*Heartbeat fast*Uhh-h I'm just thinking about J-jennie(Lied)
Irene:(Hmm-m...Right...)Oww-w is that so...
Lisa:(It's different today everyday I'll think about jennie but now why i am thinking about irene urghh....)*Nod*Let's go to sleep now...
Irene:Hmm...Okay(Hug Lisa)Good nigh--i mean mornight lisaa(sweetly said)
Lisa:*Giggle*Good mornight baee(Feeling comfortable at irene embrace)
*And they fell asleep*
(At the Morning)
Irene's Pov:(Slowly opening her eyes)*Saw Lisa's face inch closer*(Omg..tf!?Why did she need to be this cute urghh...Control yourself irene she has a fvcking bitch girlfriend oopsx even my mind hate her tss...But I'd love to woke up like this every morning hmm..Maybe i can kiss her only in the cheeks right?or maybe she'll think i'm taking advantage of her?but friends can kiss on the cheeks right??Yeah wait am i crazy?Only crazy for her...oopxz yeah right I'm certified Crazy you can bring me in the Mental now but-t No I'll not see Lisa there---)
Lisa:(Saw Irene staring at me while smiling...)Good morning baee(Sweetly said)Heyyy??
Baee are u alright??Heyyy Irene!(Snap at Irene)
Irene:*Back to sense*Uhh-h good morning Lisaa
Lisa:*Wierd*Are you alright???
Irene:Uhh-h Y-yeah I'm just thinking about some nonsense stuff...
Lisa:Really your thinking nonsense stuff while staring and smiling at me??
Irene:Oww-w I'm sorry cause you know I'm just adoring you cute little face
Lisa:*Blush a little*Hmmp...So you call that nonsense?(Raise one eyebrow)
Irene:(Ohh Ghad should i tell her??What no!?)Uhh-h it's just that I'm thinking about my other friend(what a lame excuse..)
Lisa:Ohhh is that so?Ohh btw is that friend of yours is the one your saying that want to hangout with us???
Irene:*Feel relieved*Yeah
Lisa:Why don't you try to call her??
Irene:Hmm...Okayy
Lisa:let's go you'll going to cook for me get up now
Irene:*Smirk*Lisaa i can't walk...
Lisa:Really??why does your feet hurt?okay just get some rest here I'll cook--(cut off by Irene)
Irene:What no let me cook just carry me...
Lisa:Hmmm...Okay come on hop on my back...

AUTHOR💖:Hmm sorry guys just imagine this

AUTHOR💖:Hmm sorry guys just imagine this.. :>sorry chaengieee
Irene:Yeyy!!!
(Lisrene arrive at the kitchen)
Lisa:(Put Irene down)Are you sure your alright???
Irene:Yep Tbh.I just lied to you earlier my feet does not hurt i just do it cause I'm lazy to walk...
Lisa:(Did she just fool me??)Irene...*serious tone*Run now or else--
Irene:*Gulp*(RUN QUICKLY)
Lisa:Tss...You can't escape me bae don't underestimate my long legs *Shouts&Start running*
Irene:*Didn't saw Lisa*(I must lost her hshs--)
Lisa:Booooo!!!
Irene:(Startled)*Suddenly push Lisa cause to the two of them fell from the floor Irene fall on top of Lisa*
Lisa:*Heartbeat fast*(Urghh not again...)*Staring at Irene's angelic face*(Ghad she's so hot her eyes can make you lost her pointed nose fits her face and her lips is so---)
Irene:(Don't stare at me like that Lisa....I might not control myself.....Omo wait did she just stare at my lips is she kissing me!?but--No that will never happen maybe she'll feel awkward to me)
*Quickly back off in Lisa*Uhhh-h sorry i didn't do that on purpose...
Lisa:N-no it's okay let's cook now at the kitchen...
Irene:*Nod*
*At the Kitchen*
Lisa:Bae did you call your friend??
Irene:Ohh yeah right I'll just call her
*Calling Joy*(Answers)
Joy📱:Heyy!
Irene📱:Heyy joy do you want to hangout with me and Lisa???
Joy📱:Woah the girl that you said?
Irene📱:Yep
Joy📱:Okay I'd love to but where?
Irene📱:At *** *****
Joy📱:Okay I'll get ready now byee
*End call*
Irene:She'll get ready now...
Lisa:Woah really nice
Irene:What do you want to eat?
Lisa:Hmm..Anything because i know your good at anything*Wink*
Irene:Gosh Lisa...
(After 25 minutes)*Door bell ring*
Irene:That would be Joy let me open it...
Lisa:Alright
(The Door reveal irene&joy)
Lisa:*Approach them* I'm lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa*Offer a handshake*(smile cutely)
Joy:Uhh-h I'm Joy but you can be my Joy too*Flirtly says*(Accpt the handshake)
Lisa:Hmmm...(Laugh)
Irene:(Ghad this joy can't help herself not to be flirty)Come on guy's let's eat...
*Arrive at the dining area*
Lisa:*Saw the food*Yummy yummy!!!
Irene&Joy:(cute)
Irene:Of course I'm the one who cook(Proudly says)
Joy:Tss Full of yourself that much
Irene:But That's the truth though...Right Lisa??
Lisa:*Nod furiously*(Savouring the food)
Joy:Alright alright uhh-h Lisa are you in a relationship now??
Lisa:Ye--(Cut off by Irene)
Irene:She have a girlfriend
Joy:Oww-w really...
(After few minutes)
*Lisa&Joy talking to each other starting to be close*
Irene:*Starting to be pissed*
Lisa&Joy:*Start laughing*
Irene:(Did they seriously forget about me like urghh!)*Pissed off*
(Cough)Guys are you finish now?Lisa:Uhh-h yeah
Joy:(I smell something fishy i know irene for years but why is she acting like this is she jealous??i have to know)*Smirks*
Irene:Uhh-h okay joy wash the dishes now
Joy:Alrig--(Cut off by Lisa)
Lisa:You don't need to your a guest here...(Smile)
Joy:Really thank you Lisa(cling on lisa's arm)
Irene:*Roll her eyes*(tss...)
Joy:*Saw Irene's reaction*(Confirmed!She's Jealous)
Lisa:Thank you bae for the food that was extremely good(smile sweetly)
Irene:Thank you*smile widely*
Joy:Uhh-h Lisa do you know that you make Irene smile even she's just thinking about you...*teasingly look at Irene*(I know I'm dead later but I love to tease her right now hshs)
Irene:(Shit what the actual fvck your dead later Joy!!!)*Glare at joy*
Lisa:(That was sweet but maybe she remember the silly stuff i do)Hmm...Your thinking about me huh?(Teasingly said)
Irene:*Blush*(Shit help me with this)Uhh-h yeah i just remember you know the day we first met you make me smile that day...
Lisa:Really??That was sweet bae(Hug Irene)
Joy's Pov:(Lisa is Cute,funny,Pretty,kind almost perfect i think indeed my girlfriend material?But my best friend have a crush on her what can i do?Tbh they fit together i ship them!)*Wink at Irene*
Irene:*Saw Joy wink at me*(Don't wink at me joy your dead later...)
Lisa:*Pull out from the Hug*
(After an hour)
Irene:We'll go now Lisa(sweetly said)
Joy:Byee Lisa btw nice meeting you(smile widely)
Lisa:Alright guys take care on your way...*Kiss Irene cheeks & *Kiss Joy cheeks*
(Irene blushed but Joy trying herself not to laugh because of the red face of Irene)
Joy:Let's go now joohyun...
Irene:(Nod)I'll visit you next time Lisaa
Lisa:I'd love too(smile widely)
(Leaves)
*At the Car*
Joy:*Starting to be Nervous*
Irene:(Remeber of Joy did)*Evily smile*(Turn to face joy)*Pinch Joy's ear*
Joy:Ouch!Yahh!!Oww!!Enough!!
*After a minute*
Irene:*Pull out*That's what you get from teasing me..
Joy:Finally...(Look at her reddish ear aishh i shouldn't do that but i help her tss...)You should thank me tss...I helped you earlier!
Irene:And why is that?
Joy:Cause if i don't do that Lisa will not hug you and literally i saw Lisa blushing at the statement...
Irene:Really you saw her blushing???
Joy:Yep so you owe me!for helping you and for pinching me
Irene:Aishh alright what do you want?
Joy:I want to have a shopping
Irene:Alright I'll just give you the money...
Joy:No your coming with me you will be the one who will carry the bags
Irene:Are you serious!?
Joy:Yes no buts!And you say yes right so let's go now drive now
Irene:Urghh!*roll her eyes*
*At the Mall*
Joy:Let's go there!
Irene:Can you slow down your so excited
Joy:Is it my fault that you have a short legs?
Irene:Woah how the---*Suddenly saw a familiar person*
(Is that Jennie?)

THATS ALL GUYS SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE CAUSE I HAVE TO PASS SOME PROJECTS AND SOME RESEARCH YOU KNOW SCHOOLING💁🏼BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS💜💛💚💙