Chapter 12

Tzuyu:hmm...Sorry...It's okay if you can't tell it now(smile softly)
Lisa:No...No it's okay i just feel so confused why my girlfriend suddenly start changing towards me and one of my friend tell me i shouldn't trust my girlfriend like aishh i don't know and now we had a fight...(sad tone)
Tzuyu:(So you have a girlfriend...)uhmm-m yeah it's confusing but try to talk to your girlfriend if what's happening to her something like that...(sincerely said)
Lisa:Thank you tzuyu for being here for me...(hug tzuyu)
Tzuyu:No problem lisayah i will always be in your side in a good times or bad times (tap lisa's back)
Lisa:I'm so lucky that you approached me in the bar and btw i go to the bar that day because of my girlfriend too...
Tzuyu:Really??What is her name?
Lisa:Jennie ruby jane kim
Tzuyu:Oooh such a lucky girl(whispers)
Lisa:Aishh let's not talk about that now let's just have fun(smile)
Tzuyu:That easy???(laugh)aish your just dramatic....
Lisa:No I'm not(pout)
Tzuyu:Yes you are(teasing tone)
Lisa:No I'm not!
Tzuyu:Yes your really are!
Lisa:No im really not! *fake cries*
Tzuyu:(Shocked)ow I'm sorry lisayah...see your just dramatic...*whispers*
Lisa:Did you say something *glares*
Tzuyu:(gulp)No I'm just saying that we should go to have some fun...(pull lisa)
Lisa:(smirks)Good...
(At tzuyu's car)
Tzuyu:So where are we going???
Lisa:At a restaurant I'm hungry...(smile cutely)
Tzuyu:(how can i resist that smile...)*spacing out because of the smile...*
Lisa:Hey tzuyu are u okay?(tap tzuyu's shoulder)
Tzuyu:Ow-w uhm-m y-yeah my-my t-treat(smile widely)
Lisa:Really?? yehey!
(At the restaurant)*While eating*
(Lisa Phone rings) *Jennie*
Tzuyu:Lisayah...Your phone is ringing maybe it's important...
Lisa:Hmm...I can answer it later...(turn off her phone)
Tzuyu:Do you remember my friend mina???
Lisa:Hmm-m i think so???
Tzuyu:She said that she misses you and wants to hang out with you some other time creepy right?(laugh)
Lisa:Tell her i will love that i want to meet her again though...(smile widely)
(After eating)
(At tzuyu's Car)
Tzuyu:Ohh by the way did you left your car in the park???
Lisa:Hmm...No i just walk
Tzuyu:So tell me where's your address...
Lisa:At xxxxxx
(After 15 minutes)
Tzuyu:Here we---(saw lisa's sleeping) cute.... Lisayahhh where here...(softly said)(poke lisa's cheeks)
Lisa:(suddenly wake up after she feels someone touching her)*slowly open my eyes* are we here already???
Tzuyu:yeah so wake up now...
Lisa:can you open the door for me I'm lazy hehe...(insert her aegyo&puppy eyes)
Tzuyu:Aigoo...
*open the door for lisa)now get up don't tell me i will be the one who will make you to stand up..(irratate voice)
Lisa:No it's okay...(get out)Thank you again tzuyu-yah...
Tzuyu:remember what i told you it's okay I'm here always by your side(wink&smile sweetly)
Lisa:So sweet huh?...(Hug tzuyu)I'm so lucky to have you*whisper*
Tzuyu:(About to answer---)

(SOMEONE INTERRUPTED THEM)
???:Ehem...(cough)It's late now...(serious tone)

○Hmm...Who would it be??i think you know if who is it...hehe...🤔😳😅
BTW I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU WHO THOSE SUPPORTING MY STORY I'M VERY THANKFUL TO YOU GUYS 😊💓💖
THATS ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT💞💖💕