Chapter 23

(After 20 minutes)
*Tzuyu&Mina Arrived*
Tzuyu: So Lisayah what's the problem?
Mina:Yeah...you know lisayah you can tell us you know maybe we can help you(smile assurringly)
Lisa:Thank you guys for being here for me...Uhmm the problem is about jennie...
Tzuyu:(Aish that bitch again did she know...)Uhmm...What about her lisayah...?
Mina:(Aishh if i were her girlfriend i wont give her any problem tsk..)Yeahh what about that lucky girl??
Lisa:Hmm...We argue earlier like we never had that kind of argument and i feel like she's changing now...A-and it make's me awful to tell t-this but I'm suspecting that s-she's c-cheating on me...(Teary eyes)
Mina:(Patting lisa's back gently)Sshhh Lisa you know it's not bad to suspect your girlfriend but why did you suspect her??
Lisa:Uhmm First...i saw her while I'm at her house i saw her with a guy and she kiss him in the cheek but i thought maybe she's just her friend...Second...My friend tell me that i should not trust my girlfriend so much and i dont know why...Third...I heard her while she's talking in her phone saying i love you in a low tone and when i ask who is it she said its her friend like she seems nervous and when while were arguing someone call her and i took her phone and it's a guy name and she's panicking to took her phone back...
Tzuyu:(That bitch making my blood boil so much!!how did she cheat...If i were her i would be the luckiest girl and spent my whole life with lisayah...)
Mina:(Ghad i think her girlfriend surely cheating on lisayah if i could slap that girl and realize what she's doing i would but a part of me feeling relieved call me selfish but you know i would have a chance with lisayah...)
Uhmm...sorry to tell this lisayah but base on what you said i think she's cheating on you...And it's not bad to suspect her and just please don't trust her so much but you know try to confront her...
Tzuyu:Mina is right lisayah...
Lisa:(Feel relieved)You know guys i don't know what I'll do if without you I'm so so thankful to have you guys...
Tzuyu:I'm thankful too lisayah because i met you(smile sweetly)
Lisa:Really?(Hug tzuyu)
Mina:Ehemm ehemm...
(Pull out from the hug)
Lisa:Aishh of course you too...Thank you minaaa(Hug mina)
Tzuyu:Aishh too much drama come on let's have some fun now...
(Pull out from the hug)
Mina:(Aishh our moment ruined...)
Lisa:Yeah let's have some fun how about let's have drink???
Mina:Sure I'm in!
Lisa:How about you tzuyu-yah??
Tzuyu:Uhh-h beca---
Mina:Aishh because she get easily drunk(teasingly said)
Tzuyu:Yahh!!!(Blush in embarrassment)
Lisa:Aishh cute(Pinch tzuyu's cheeks)You could just tell me hmm...how abou---
Tzuyu:N-no Noo I'm in!
Lisa&Mina:Are you sure???
Tzuyu:Yeah i can managed(smile)
*After 30 minutes of Drinking*
Tzuyu:*Drunk*O-one m-more pweaseee...
Mina:*Drunk*M-me T-too...
Lisa:*lil drunk*No moree
Tzuyu:Lisayah...I-i j-just want to twell you t-that if j-jennie h-hurt you pwease r-remember I'm always h-here for y-you...
Lisa:(feel touched)Thank you tzuyu-yah...Good nighttt
(Fell asleep)
*In the Morning*
Jennie's Pov:I feel so bad for lisayah...And me and kai have an argument too...And i don't know if who first i could visit is it kai or Lisa but i decided to visit Lisa first because i know that she must be so hurt for what i say...So i get ready...
(After 30 minutes)I'm ready now so im going now at Lisa house (After 15 minutes of driving)Im here now at lisa's house...The maid welcome me so i expect lisa is asleep so i decided to go to her room but when I'm about to go at her my blood suddenly boil...When i saw Lisa and two girls hugging each other like Tf!!!I cant control myself now so i pull Lisa to them...
Lisa:(My head hurt when someone pull me)*Slowly open my eyes*
J-jennie?
Jennie:Surprise!Do you enjoyed last night huh?
Lisa:W-what do you mean?
Jennie:Stop acting you don't know!
Lisa:Stop shouting please...
Jennie:Just answer the fvcking question Lisa!
Lisa:I seriously don't know!!!
Jennie:Tss you really want to know!?
Lisa:Yess just tell me what's the problem!
Jennie:This!(Point Tzuyu&Mina)
Lisa:There are just my frie---(Before she could answer she felt a sting in her cheek)
Jennie:*SLAP*Don't you ever lie to me Lisa!
Meanwhile...
Tzuyu&Mina see&heard the scene and they saw how Lisa was hurt and they evidence how jennie slap lisa and the two can't take it...
Tzuyu:Heyy Bitch how dare you to hurt lisayah!
Mina:You fvcking cheater how dare you to hurt our lisayah!!!
Jennie:*Shocked*(She feel guilty but the anger increases)How dare you two to talk to me like that!!!
Lisa:Stop...(weak voice)
Tzuyu:Tss...Atleast were saying the truth how about you huh!?your mouth is full of lies!!!
Jennie:What did you say!?
Mina:Are you a deaf!?
Lisa:Guys please stop(weakly said)
Jennie:No!Lisa!This two is getting in my nerves!!!
Tzuyu:What are you gonna do huh!?You will use your cheating skills??
Jennie:You Bitch!(Pull tzuyu's hair)
Mina:How dare you to hurt my friend!(Pull jennie's hair)
(And they continue fighting)
Lisa:GUYS I SAID STOP!!!
(THEY CONTINUE FIGHTING UNTIL)
Lisa:Guys please stop(weakly said until she passed out)
Maid:HELP!!! Ms.Lisa passed out!
(And that when the three stop fighting)
Jennie&Tzuyu&Mina:LISAAA!!!
Mina:This is your fault!!!
Jennie:Wow!!Me!?YOU TWO!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Tzuyu:CAN YOU TWO BOTH STOP FOR THIS TIME!?CAN'T YOU SEE LISA'S CONDITION!?
(At the hospital)
Doctor:This is the second time she's been here and one only reason is she passes out So Please don't stressed her out...
Jennie:Uhh okay Doc...
Tzuyu:Doc.is that all she don't need some medication??
Doctor:She don't need some medication she just need some rest
Tzuyu:Okay thank you Doc.
Doctor:No problem I'll leave now...(leave)
Mina:I'll just buy lisayah some food...

Woot woot🎉
THATS ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY