Chapter 19

Mina:Tzuyu answer me truthfully do you like lisayah???(serious tone)
Tzuyu:What kind of question is that???
Mina:Do you like lisayah more than a friend?(serious tone)
Tzuyu:She have a girlfriend....
Mina:What she have a girlfriend!?are u freaking serious
Tzuyu:Yeah i promise actually i meet her...
Mina:Really???what is her name name?
Tzuyu:Jennie Kim
Mina:Aishh such a lucky girl...
Tzuyu:But to answer you question i like lisayah(sincerely said)
Mina:(Shocked)Even she has a girlfriend?
Tzuyu:Yeah*Smile widely*(I will fight for my love for lisa even she has a fvcking cheater girlfriend i don't know why my blood boil for that jennie kim!She don't deserve lisayah she's to precious to cheat with...)
Mina:(I guess i should continue liking lisa even she has a girlfriend i like that lisayah so muchhhh I like her since the day i met her...)
Tzuyu:*beep the car*Come on mina!!!
Mina:(back to sense)Omyghad do you want me to die young!?I'm nearly to have an heart attack!!!(touch her chest)*Enter the car*
(Leaves)
(In the Evening)
Lisa:Urghh I'm bored again...
(Idea pop in my mind"💡")*calling jennie*(after 3 missed calls)*Answers*
Jennie📱:H-hello??
Lisa:Baby???
Jennie:Oww L-lisa why did you call?
Lisa:Babyy I'm bored can you accompany me?(cute voice)
Jennie:(baby who's calling you at???-kai)
Lisa:*Heard a man voice*(negative thoughts came into my mind) Jennie who's that???(serious tone)
Jennie:O-oww did you h-heard that??I-its N-nothing sorry lisa I'd like to hangout with you but i have to go
*Hung up*
Lisa's Pov:(*Feel curious*What if jennie's cheating on me??No no no that's impossible she can't never do that she even promised me she will never gonna cheat on me and i should trust her because she's my partner but there's a part of me suspecting...)
(Other Morning)
Jennie's Pov:(Wake's up when suddenly someone touching my nose)*slowly open my eyes*
K-kai??
Kai:Good morning babyy(Smile sweetly)
Jennie:(Ghad his smile that's the one reason I've fallen inlove with him...)Good morning too babe...aishh i feel so tired...
Kai:Sorry if i make you tired lastnight (Smirk&Shyly smile)
Jennie:It's okay...I feel tired but i feel good too...(Smile sweetly)
Kai:Aishh stop being sweet or else it will end up i will make you tired again do you want that???(smirk)
Jennie:(Gulp)*about to answer*(Phone rings)*Lisa*
Kai:Who's that?
Jennie:Uh-hh I-its Lisa
Kai:Uhm okay answer it I'll just take a bath *Leaves*
(Answer)
Lisa:Good morning baby!Want to have some breakfast??I'll pick you up
Jennie:(remember kai)I'm sorry lisa i can't...I'm not in the house...
Lisa:Oww then where are you??
Jennie:Uhh-h I-I'm in my F-friend house...
Lisa:Who's that your friend???
Jennie:Uhh-h Why do you have so many questions(irratatedly said)
Lisa:I'm just asking because I'm just worried for you
Jennie:Then don't be worried for me i can handle myself...(cold tone)
Lisa:What's wrong with you???am i not allowed to be worried with my girlfriend...
Jennie:Can't you understand you don't need yo worried for me...I can handle myself okay?and if your just gonna argue with me I'll hung up now...
Lisa:(about to answer...)
*Hung up*

Sorry i update late i you know busy with school and my mind sometime is empty because I'm busy with my homeworks and project you know sometimes it sucks hshshs🙊💁🏼

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT THIS STORY HOPE YOU SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS...💖❤💘