Chapter 11

....
.....
......
.......
........
(11:00 pm)
Lisa's Pov: Hmm...Maybe i should go back tomorrow....*heared the door opens*(saw jennie with a guy can't see clearly)*Feel mad&confused*(Approach jennie)
So busy at working huh??(sarcastically said)
Jennie:(Startled) Ohh my ghad lisa...What are u doing here???did you saw something??
Lisa:Am i not allowed to visit my girlfriend...And what do you expect me to see...(cold tone)*remember of what krystal said*
Jennie:Lisa...I don't want to argue with you this time I'm tired okay???(tired tone)
Lisa:I'm not trying to argue with you!in fact I'm planning to surprise you...But i think this is not a good time...(put the bouquet of flowers and milk ice cream on the table)i hope you like it...but If you don't just throw it...Jennie...I hope you will keep your promises...
(the cheating stuff...)I'll go now bye(cold tone)
(Leaves)
Jennie:(Speechless...)
Maid:Oww Ms.Jennie you're here already...Ow Ms.Manoban left already...Hmm...She waited for you for almost 4 hours ma'am...
Jennie:(Feel guilty)...i fucked up!(shouts)
MEANWHILE...
Lisa:*Crying* what did i do wrong jennie!?tell me please...i need someone to talk to...
(Dial number📱) *answers*
Lisa:Tzuyu...(sob)
Tzuyu📱:Heyy lisayahhh are u crying!?is there any problem??
Lisa:I need someone to talk to....
Tzuyu:Okay where are you??
Lisa:at the park xxxx
Tzuyu:Okay I'll be there just wait there okay???
Lisa:Okay...
*hung up*
(After 15 minutes arrived)
Tzuyu:(Saw lisa crying on the bench approach her) *hug her*
Hushhh...So tell me what's wrong don't cry you'll get ugly do you want that??smile now like this(smile)
Lisa:(suddenly smile)yah!!
tzuyu-yah your making me smile with your smile..(hit's tzuyu's arm playfully)
Tzuyu:Aahhhhh*moan*
Lisa:*Stops*Oopsx what was that???...(innocently said)
Tzuyu:(cover her face)*feel embarrassed*sorry it suddenly come from my mouth i didn't do it on purpose Promise...
Lisa:(laugh)(remove tzuyu's hands)i know I'm just teasing you okay...You look cute when you do that...
Tzuyu:You pervert!(hit lisa's arm)
Lisa:Ouch!what do you mean aish...what i mean is your cute when you're embarrassed aigoo(shake her head)
Tzuyu:(feel embarrassed again..)*blushed* oww is that's so?hehe...So what is your problem???(trying to change the topic)
Lisa:
*remember again*(frown)Uhmm-m....

THAT'S ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT💓💖💗