Chapter 24

(Mina leaves)
Tzuyu:Lisayah please wake up now...(caress lisa's hand)
Jennie:Tss...(roll her eyes)
Tzuyu:You know Jennie i don't want to argue with you again..i mean not this time okay?
Jennie:Did i say that i want to argue with you?(bitchly says)
Tzuyu:What's wrong with asking?(fight back)
Jennie:Tss Shut up...But let me tell you don't try to flirt My Lisa or else...(seriously said)
Tzuyu:(Did she think I'm scared tss...)Hmmm...Okay I'll try because i don't want to be like yo--...Oww i mean some flirty girls right there or should i say Cheaters...
Jennie:*About to answer--*(Phone Rings-kai)Were not done yet*Glare*
Tzuyu:Tss...Come on answer that call maybe He need you...(You fvcking cheater i wish i could say this but I'll pass it right now because of lisayah...)
(Jennie leaves)
*And after few minutes Lisa woke up*
Lisa:Uhh-h h-hey tzuyu-yah...
Tzuyu:OMG...Yahh lisayah finally you're awake!(Hug Lisa)
Lisa:Aww tzuyu-yah i c-cant
B-breath...
Tzuyu:(Pull out from the hug)Sorry I'm scared earlier...Don't you know that we're really worried for you???
Lisa:I'm S-sorry you know I'm just stressed what i witnessed earlier aishh...Btw are u fine?(Worriedly ask)
Tzuyu:Hey you don't need to be sorry...Beside this is our fault though I'm sorry lisayah and don't worry I'm fine...(smile)
Lisa:Good to hear that and Where's Mina and J-jennie?
Tzuyu:Hmmm...Mina is buying sone food for you and Jennie is outside she's talking someone in the phone(Tss...if i could say that break up with your girlfriend and be with me...if it could be that easy I'll do that but of course it's so hard...But i just want lisayah to be happy she deserve someone better...I wish i could be that person...)
Lisa:(I wonder who is she talking to but i have this feeling that i can't explain arghh...I dont know now Jennie kim...)
Ow really...btw
tzuyu-yah i know your busy right now...You don't need to take care for me here you need to go to work
Tzuyu:But--(Cut off by Lisa)
Lisa:No buts for now...Tzuyu-yah i promise maye later or tomorrow I'm discharged so you don't need to worry about me...(Hold tzuyu's hand...)
Tzuyu:Aishh fine...But let me stay here for a bit i don't want to leave you with a chea---I-i mean I'll wait mina to come...
Lisa:Hmm...Okay...
(After few minutes)
(Jennie&Mina Arrives)
Mina:Wahhh Lisayahhh...(Hug lisa tightly)
Lisa:Hey Mina...Calm dow I'm still alive aishh...
Mina:(Pull out from the hug)Oopsx sorry did you know how scared i am earlier...
Jennie:Duhh...How will she know if she passed out(roll her eyes)
Mina:Are you the one I'm questioning?(Where is her respect aish i forget she forgot at her house tss...)
Jennie:What are you doing now??your questioning me right tss...
Lisa:Stop jennie...
Jennie:(Aishh these girls are making my blood boil...I'm letting this passed because of Lisa...)
Mina:It's okay lisayah eat your food okay???
Lisa:Yess ma'am(salute at mina)
Mina:(Cute)Aishhh...*Pinch lisa's cheeks*
Tzuyu:Okay that's enough let's go now mina...
Mina:But how about lisayah?
Lisa:Don't worry about me mina you should get to work I'm sorry guys if i put you two here...
Tzuyu:Lisayah it's okay...
Mina:(Yeah i can loss my job for you...but that will not happen because I'm the only child of the owner hehe)Yeah tzuyu is right...
Lisa:Thank you guys(smile sweetly)
Jennie:Ehemm ehemm...(Cough)
Tzuyu:Tss...jennie take care of lisayah okay?
Jennie:You don't need to remind me
Mina:she's just saying okay?Bye now lisayah before i could--aishh nevermind...
Tzuyu:Yeah...Byee lisayahh
Lisa:Bye guys take care...
(Tzuyu&Mina Leaves)
(They are not talking until...)
Jennie:I'm sorry for earlier lili...
Lisa:It's fine(cold tone)
Jennie:(i know it's not fine lisayah)
It is just because that two getting in my nerves...
Lisa:Don't blame them it's my fault okay so blame me I'm that stupid right...?
Jennie:Uhh-h i went to your house cause i just want to say sorry to you because of what i tol---(Cut by Lisa)
Lisa:You don't need to explain *irratatedly said*(Your just making me remember what you say and it's just making me more suspect you...)
Jennie:I just want to let you know...
Lisa:It's okay i already know everything...(seriously says)
Jennie:W-what do y-you m-mean?
Lisa:Nothing...
Jennie:Uhh-h okay do you want to eat?
Lisa:Maybe later...
Jennie:(About to answer--)*Phone rings again...*Uhh-h I'll just answer this call (Leaves)
Lisa's Pov:(Here she goes again...I know that she'll go leave me...After that call...)
*After few minutes*
Jennie:Uhh-h Lili I'm sorry I'd like to stay here with you but there's an emergency...
Lisa:It's okay i know it's more important...
Jennie:Thank you for understanding lili I'll go now bye...
(Leaves)
Lisa's Pov:I remember the memories when i have a sick even your so busy you'll not mind it and you will take care of me...I Miss That...But i think it's start changing now...Maybe it will be just be a part of a memory...(Suddenly Phone rings)*Irene*(Answer)
Irene📱:Uhh-h Hi L-lisa...
Lisa📱:Uhmm...Hey...
Irene📱:Are you busy?
Lisa📱:No...Why?
Irene📱:I wonder do y-you want to hangout?
Lisa📱:I don't know cause I'm here right now at the hospital...
Irene📱:Huhh!?What are you doing there??(Worriedly ask)
Lisa📱:(Giggle)Woah calm down irene...Waut are u worried for me?(teasing tone)
Irene📱:Of cour--i mean i don't know just tell me what are u doing there...
Lisa📱:I thought you worried for me but i guess not...(faking to be sad)
Irene📱:Aish okay I'm worried so please tell me what are doing there?
Lisa📱:Yess finally you admit it...And I'm here at the hospital because earlier i passed out...
Irene📱:Really are u alone there??
Lisa📱:Uhm-m yeah
Irene📱:Uhmm okay tell me what is the name of that hospital..
Lisa📱:Why?
Irene📱:Of course I'm going to visit you...
Lisa📱:You don't nee---
Irene📱:Just tell me(seriously said)
Lisa📱:Geez okay at ******* Hospital
Irene📱:Okay I'll  go now bye...
Lisa📱:(Before could answer irene hung up already)Aishh unbelievable...

THATS ALL SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE IN THE EVENING HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS💓💓