Chapter 21

6:30 P.M
Irene's Pov:(I'm here now at my house and i don't know why i can't get over with Lisa like....Aish i can't even explain when i remember her she can make me smile easily)
???:HEY DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A CREEP!!!
Irene:Yahhh!JOY you scared me the hell out!!
Joy:Really!?(sarcastically said)To be honest i purposely do that cause it seems like your in your wonderful world so tell me what happen good to you???
Irene Pov:(Why is it I'm friend with this person aishh....No I'm just kidding I'm lucky to have Joy and yeah she's my only trusted friend among all cause if i have a problem i can share it with her and she comforts me until i became better like she gave me joy like her name...)
Joy:Hey are you planning to tell me or not cause I've been waiting here like since forever....(annoyingly said)
Irene:Tss...Fine okay i just remember i met earlier...
Joy:Really!?Who do you meet with!? Yess...I'm so happy for you!Thank God your meeting a person now so how is the the date???
Irene:Aishh what's wrong with you what do you mean date??
Joy:Aish you just said that you met someone earlier so how's your date???
Irene:(Help me lord with my stupid friend🙏)First of all it's not a date and what you mean im meeting someone is not what you think i just met her because it's a coincidence she help me with something okay?
Joy:Woah...So she is the one reason why your smiling like a creep earlier...(teasing tone)
Irene:*Glare at Joy*
Joy:N-no I'm just kidding so what's her name???
Irene:Lalisa Manoban
Joy:I wonder what she look likes(curiously ask)
Irene:To be honest she's pretty...
Joy:Woah..woahh...What happen to you it's so long since you compliment a person...
Irene:(I think about it too...)Well I'm just saying the truth cause you ask...
(After Two Hours)
Joy:I'll go now bae promise me okay I'll meet lisa soon...
Irene:Yess..Yess...promise bye take care...
Joy:byee
(Leaves)
Irene's Pov:Aishh I'm bored*idea pop in my mind💡*(what if I'll call lisa...Nah maybe she's now sleeping or busy...But i could just message her...Right I'll just going to message her...
To: Lisa🙈
Uhm hey lisa i just wanna say it's nice meeting you again hope we can hangout sometimes...
(message notification)
From: Lisa🙈
It's nice meeting you irene:>sure we can hangout just message me if you want:)
To: Lisa🙈
Uhmm okay thanks I'll sleep now...so Good night
From: Lisa🙈
Oww okayy Good night sleep well😊🌌💗
Irene Pov:(Aish I didn't realize that I'm smiling like what's wrong with me...

THATS ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS💗💓💖