Chapter 32

Jennie's Pov:(It's the Irene again aishh so she's cooking for my Lisa and now she make my lili laugh and wait the fvck Lisa even say iloveyou!?seriously!?)

Lisa:Uhhh-h nini come here now...can we just cuddle?
Jennie:*Frown*(Aishh that bitch ruin our moment!!!) I'm not in the mood right now(coldy says)
Lisa:Huh?Uhmm...Okay what do you want to do then?
Jennie:I said I'm not in the mood okay?
Lisa:Why?Don't you want to cuddle with me?
Jennie:How many times do i have to tell you I'm not in the mood!Just cuddle with irene instead(Roll her eyes)
Lisa:(Is she jealous with irene?)*Smirk*Hmmm...Okay if you want to I'll call irene now(teasing jennie)
Jennie:*Shock*SERIOUSLY!?
Lisa:......*Gulp*
Jennie:SO YOUR NOT TALKING NOW HUH!? OKAY FINE CALL HER NOW I'M LEAVING!
Lisa:*Facepalm*(Ghad this is a bad idea)Babyyy-(Cut off by jennie)
Jennie:Don't baby baby me Manoban!
Lisa:Niniii I'm just t-teasing you(Trying to hold jennie's hand)
Jennie:No don't excuse like that come on call her already cause I'm leaving now!(Get ready to leave)
Lisa:But nini I'm just really teasi--(cut off again by jennie)
Jennie:I don't need your excuse right now Lalisa!Since someone ruined my mood and you(Point Lisa)just adding some problem to me i think i need some space...Don't bother me for now
Lisa:Noo nini don't you remember our special da--(Cut off again by jennie)
Jennie:I DON'T CARE!Just please don't bother me i badly needed some space...
Lisa:*Kneel down*Ninii just
p-please forgive me...(Tears are flowing in her doe eyes)
Jennie:*Ignore Lisa* Lisa stand up there you look pathetic besides if you truly love me you will give me some space
Lisa:(Weakly stand stand up)I'm sorry nini I'll be stronger now for the meantime your not here in my side i just want to say that i truly love you  and I'm willing to wait I'm giving you some space now...Go now or else I'll keep you here...(Trying to joke to hide the pain)
Jennie:Okay I'll go now
Lisa:(Nod)
*Jennie finaly leave*
(That's when Lisa broke down and cry like a mess)
Lisa's Pov:(Why did we need to end up with this situation but its really my fault why do i need to be stupid all the time I'm sure if i don't do that stupid decision of mine maybe were happy right now and I'm such a problem for her urghh your so stupid Lisa!)
*THE WHOLE NIGHT LISA JUST CRY AND BLAMING HERSELF UNTIL SHE FELL ASLEEP WHILE JENNIE SHE IS ENJOYING HER NIGHT WITH ONE AND ONLY KAI🙄*
(Next Morning)
*Phone rings*
Lisa:*Groan*(Get her phone and answer the phone without looking) Hello? *husky voice*
Irene:(holy shi- that was hot😳)Uhh-h hey Lisa did you eat already?
Lisa:Ow irene unnie not yet i just wake up
Irene:(What unnie?)Ow alright wait there I'll go there can i come?
Lisa:Uhh-h sure
Irene:I'll get ready now bye
Lisa:Alright bye take care
*End Call*
Lisa's Pov:(I just finish to take a bath and now i was about to put my shirt when the door bell start ringing so that would be Irene so i hurriedly go to the door and open it and to my surprise Irene is just staring at my body like what's wro-- OMG! I'M JUST WEARING MY BRA AND SHORTS!) Uhhhh-h wait h-here I'm just gonna put my s-shirt on...
*Hurriedly go to her room*
Irene:............*Cant process her mind because of what she see* (Holy God my eye's has been blessed did i just see it right omg! She's so sexy with that and plus of her messy hair and her abs with a dropping water there shit she's so hot!)
Lisa:*Saw irene just standing on the door* H-heyy bae come inside now
Irene:.......
Lisa:Bae? Irene? Unnie!
Irene:*Startled* Uhh-h Ohhh h-hiii L-lisa
Lisa:Aishh come on bae *Held Irene hand*
Irene:*Shiver at the sudden touch*
(At the kitchen)
Lisa: I'm hungry Bae i miss your cook *pout*
Irene:(cute.) But the cooker miss you more*mumble*
Lisa:What bae?
Irene:Uhh-h i just said that the cook doesn't miss you
Lisa:Yahh! It's okay i miss the cooker more * teasingly wink*
Irene:(Don't wink like that to me Lisa) But the cooker doesn't miss you too *teasingly said*
Lisa:So you doesn't miss me? *pout*
Irene: Of cours-- Uhh-h i mea--(cut off by Lisa)
Lisa:You say it bae you don't need to deny it *smile widely*
Irene:But-t
Lisa:Sshh...The more you deny it the more you mean it
Irene:And where did you get that?
Lisa:I don't know In my own Vocabulary i guess?
Irene:Then it's not true *pull out her tongue to Lisa*
Lisa:See your denying it again bae *teasingly said*
Irene:(annoyed) *pinch lisa's side*
Lisa:Owow-ouch bae!
Yahhh! Why did you do that!?
Irene:Because you annoy me!
Lisa:But it's your fault though!
Irene:What did you say Lisa?
*Deathly glare at Lisa*
Lisa:*Gulped* Ah-h i said t-that it's really my f-fault...(Geezz she's so scary....)
Irene:*smirk secretly* Good to know now shut up there or else i will not cook for you *threathen Lisa*
Lisa nod like a puppy
(While Irene's  Cooking)
Lisa's Pov:(I can't help to stare at Irene like each every passing day she's getting more prettier like i don't know what gotten to me like you know these days her feature will always pop in my mind like i don't know why urghh)
Irene:(Caught Lisa staring at her while smiling) *She just let her do it*
*Finish cooking*
Irene:Uhh-h Lisa go to the dining area now I'll just prepare this
Lisa:No let me help you bae
Irene:Alright
Both Lisa and Irene grab the steak to the result that they both hold their hands
Irene:*Flinch into the sudden contact*(immediately pull out her hand) Uhh-h sorry Lisa-a
Lisa:Y-yah it's okay I'll just wait now in the dining area...
(Lisa Leaves)
Irene:(Shit irene calm down,your heart)
(While eating...)
Lisa:*Suddenly remeber jennie*(Is she tired of me am i really a problem for her am i--)
Irene:LisaaAaa!
Lisa:Uhh-h what?
Irene:You're spacing out
Lisa:Ohh s-sorry i just remember something...(Look down)
Irene:(Raise Lisa's chin) *Staring at Lisa straight in the eyes* What's the problem? *worriedly asks*
Lisa:(gulp)J-jennie...
Irene:(So jennie again...)What about her?
Lisa:W-we have a misunderstanding and she said she need's space...
Irene:Is that why you are spacing out?
Lisa:*Nod*
Irene:*Feel pang on her chest* (You really love her huh...) It's okay Lisa I'll be here for you for the m-meantime she's not h-here *force a smile*
Lisa:*Suddenly hug joohyun tightly*
T-thank you Irene
Irene:Of course I'll be here for you always
Lisa:(Pull out from the hug)*Stare at Irene* Promise? *pout*
Irene:(As long as i can Lisa...) Promise! *raise her hand and smile widely*
Lisa:Good *Pat irene's head* Are you busy today?
Irene:Hmm...Why?
Lisa:Uhh-h I'm just planning like can we have a D-date today?
Irene:D-date?
Lisa:Uhh-h no I-i mean like a friendly date...
Irene:Ohh-h A-alright of course!
Lisa:Yeyy! Okay I'll get ready now(Excitedly run to her room)
Irene:(Smile&Shake her head)
*After 10 minutes*
Irene:*Saw Lisa running so fast and accidentally step on the stairs*(Run so fast)
Lisa:(Closes her eyes ready to fall but she felt that it didn't hurt her so she slowly open her eyes and she was Shock that irene is under her)*Staring at irene while opening her eyes*
Irene:*Open her eyes*(She's shock when Lisa's face is too close)
Lisa:*Back to sense*(hurriedly stand up) Omg I'm so
s-sorry Irene are you hurt?(Help irene to stand up)
Irene:No...Don't mind me how about you?are you okay?
Lisa:Uhh-h yeah T-thank you bae...
Irene:It's fine just be careful next time okay?
Lisa:Yes Ma'am (Salute at irene)
Irene:Aishh come on now
Lisa:Okii