Chapter 2: The gem war and the Shattering

The gem war. One of the most awful things you've  survived. You fought for your diamond, and was proud of it. That Rose quartz. You hated her so much for what she did to Pink diamond that day. You remembered that day Clearly. The day she Shattered your diamond.

Flashback:
"You requested my presence my diamond?" You saluted "Yes, I want you to go to the Beta kindergarten, and give an order to the soldiers to fight by my side" She told you "Yes my diamond, I will report to you Imidietly after I've fufiled this task" You saluted, bowed and left.

You warped into the Beta kindergarten. All of the quartz soldiers looked at you curiously. You noticed a huge Jasper looking at you, but she quickly looked away.
"Soldiers!"  You yelled catching everyones attention, even the huge Jaspers. "Pink diamond herself requested of me to recruit you to her army against the rebels! Please summon your weapons and follow me to the battlefield". "Pink diamond herself  requested a/an (g/t) to tell us that?" A Carnelian asked suspicious
"That is correct, my diamond requested me to tell you" You said. "Than where are we supposed to go?"
A skinny Jasper asked "To the (strawberry) feelds" You told them.

As you waited for the Jaspers and Carnelians to warp to the feelds. You joined the last Jasper with a gem on her nose "Where will you go?" She asked "Why are you asking?" You asked her "I just don't want you to get shattered by the rebels" She bluttered out blushing? "As you wish but I can defend myself " You said.

As you stood not far from the place where your diamonds palanquin was.

Suddenly Jasper grabbed your arm and hid you and herself behind a rock. "What are yo-" She silenced you by putting her hand on your mouth. "Be quiet" She whispered.  You peeked from behind the rock. You saw your diamond standing before The leader of the rebellion Rose quartz. She swung her sword through you diamonds figure like butter. You Shreaked in horror seeing shards of your diamonds gem on the ground. Jasper yelled in anger.
Rose quartz turned and looked in our direction to see no one. She than ran and hid in the darkness.

You got out of Jaspers grip and ran after her to find no one in sight. With your (g/w) ( gem weapon) you ran to the battlefield poofing and shattering gems from anger. For a second you thought that was the last time you saw the Jasper that saved you from being shattered as well, but don't worry it was just the first time you saw her.

END OF CHAPTER