Chapter 4: The Return

"(G/t) We will be arriving in few minutes, please grab the prisoner and go to the control bridge" Peridot announced. You stood up from the spot where you were sitting and turned off the field that was keeping Lapis imprisoned. You grabbed her by her arm and started dragging her to the control bridge. The door opened and you and Lapis entered. "Great you're here let's go" Jasper said. A bubble wrapped around you and transported you and the others outside.

The bubble rolled onto the tip of the pointing finger and disappeared. The finger dropped to the ground due to the weight. Peridot walked forward and said.

"That's them, all right. They're the ones that keep breaking my machines." . "This is it?" Jasper asked. "Jasper, they keep interfering with my work." Said Peridot. Jasper groaned "Looks like another waste of my time. Hey get over here" Jasper pulled Lapis next to her. Lapis grunted and got her hand out of Jaspers grasp. She gasped. "Lapis" A small curly haired boy said. "This is their base?" Jasper asked Lapis. "Yes" Said Lapis. "You need to leave immediately" A fusion said. "Yeah, step off!" A Small Overcooked Amethyst said. "This is not a Gem-controlled planet." A Pearl said. "Neither of you saw Rose quartz? What a shame. I hoped to meet her. I was looking forward to beating her into the ground." The human looked uneasy. "But this is all that's left of her army?" Jasper said "Some lost, defective Pearl, a puny, overcooked runt, and this shameless display?" She said looking at all of the gems and than the human "Hmm. What is that?"
All of the gems went on guard. "It calls itself the Steven." Peridot said. "He's just a human. He isn't a threat at all. He's not one of them." Lapis quickly said. *Yeah I doubt that* you thought for yourself. "I know what a human is. You don't need me for this." Said Jasper and started walking away with you closely behind her. "Just blast them with the ship.". " Ugh. Fine" Peridot said while Lapis was looking terrified. The ship quickly lifted and posed into a finger gun. All of the Crystal gems gasped. It started charging as the fusion turned to the human talking to it. "Firing" Peridot said. The ship fired at them and the human jumped in front of the Crystal gems yelling something. Jasper turned around and gasped. The human was holding a shield in front of them, protecting the gems and itself. That shield you knew it very well. "That shield" Jasper said "That symbol" You said. The human grunted as the shield slowly disappeared. "You. You have the power of Rose quartz!" Jasper said surprised. "Now you believe I needed an escort?" Peridot said. "Fire a barrage, widespread!" Jasper yelled at Peridot. The ship fired into the sand, as it exploded the sand covered the Crystal gems except Rose under the sand. "Rose, why do you look like that? Why are you so weak?" Jasper asked. "Don't hurt him" Lapis said to Jasper. "You knew about this? " You yelled at Lapis. "It wasn't relevant to the mission" Lapis said. "Forget about the mission" "What?" Peridot said angry. "Yellow diamond needs to see this... thing" You said. Rose gasped, scared. Suddenly the fusion rose from the sand "Good" Jasper said smiling and summoning her weapon. "Steven,run!" The fusion yelled at Rose. "Priming gem destabilizer" You said and charged at the fusion. Using the destabilizer you zapped the fusion. Her glasses snapped and her limbs started to detach from her body. She fell backward looking at Rose before poofing. Her gems fell on the ground onto the sand. Rose shaking as she watched in horror. "We were there,you know, at the first war for this garage planet" Jasper said walking towards Rose. "We fought against your armies. I respected your tactics. But this--" Jasper said. Rose was whimpering. "-This is sick" You finished as Jasper grabbed her by her shirt. "Unhand him!" The Pearl yelled. "I don't get what you're planning, Rose. But look. Your base is taken." "Your armies are ruined" You continued. "You have failed!" Jasper finnished and headbutted Rose. She fell unconscious and Jasper took her to the ship. As for you, you Desetabilased the Pearl and the Runt, than took them to the ship.

END OF CHAPTER