Capter 25: Familiar

You were walking with Pearl towards Pink Diamonds room. "It's weird isn't it?" You asked her. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean, like being on Homeworld again. You haven't been here for 6000 years. It must be really weird to you" You said. "Well kind of" She said.

Pearl opened the door to Pink Diamonds room. "Pearl! (G/t)!" Steven said when he saw you. "Steven!" You and Pearl said in union. "Oh. Thank the stars. You're okay!" Pearl said and ran to hug Steven. You hugged him after her. "What did White Diamond do?" You asked. "Did she hurt you?" Pearl asked. "No, She was like welcome home. I don't think she understands that I'm not Pink Diamond. Where's Connie? And Garnet and Amethyst?" Steven asked. "They're still on the ship. We're only here because we're bringing your things" Pearl said. "And they consider us one of your things" You finished her. "Yeesh" Steven said. The Diamond shine melody played. This one was Yellow Diamonds melody. "The Diamond shine" Pearl said. "It's Yellow" You said. The door opened and Yellow Pearl was standing behind them. "Pink Diamond, my Diamond had requested your presence in the extraction chamber" She said while saluting and bowing. "Let's get you into a suit" Pearl said and unzipped Stevens bag.

As you walked through the Halfways towards Yellow Diamonds extraction chamber Steven was talking with Pearl. "Swim trunks don't seem very formal" Steven said. "Trust me this'll be more comfortable than jeans" Pearl said. You stood in front of the door to Yellow Diamonds extraction chamber. Two Topazez were guarding it. "Pink Diamond" Yellow Pearl said. "Please, call me Steven" Steven said. "Pink Steven" She said. "No Just Steven" Steven said. "Just Steven" Yellow Pearl said again. "Call me Lasagna" Steven said. "Steven stop, you're going to break her" Pearl said. You activated the door to Yellow Diamonds extraction chamber. "Have a nice extraction Pink Lasagna" Yellow Pearl said as Steven went in.

You waited for a bit before Yellow Diamond came out of the extraction chamber. You entered the extraction chamber. The door then opened and Blue Pearl came in. "Pink Diamond, my Diamond has requested your presence" She said while saluting.

You walked through the Halfway while Steven was Talking what happened. "We barely talked about White at all. She had to rush to do a report and I couldn't go with her. I get they're like busy cuz they're dictators and everything but I need more time" Steven said and than gasped "I should've asked what she was doing after the Citron thing" He said. "She'll be at that for a while" Pearl said. "Yellow Diamond oversees all aspects of gem production on every single one of her colonies and when she's not doing that. She's off with her army Concurring the next" You said. "What about their days off? Weekends?" Steven asked. "My Diamond is a waiting our arrival" Blue Pearl said.

You were now standing in front of the door to the Extraction chamber. Another two Topazez were guarding them. Blue Pearl activated the door and steam came out of it. "Blue Diamond is just up the stairs, we'll wait for you here" Pearl said. "I'll be back In a bit" Steven said and climbed the stairs leading up to a pool. "Welcome back" Pearl said.

Blue Pearl than went up the stairs to tell Blue Diamond something. Blue Diamond climbed out of the pool. You just got up the stairs when Pearl helped Steven get out of the pool.

You were looking out of the window in Pinks room. Steven was sitting on the ground trying to get water out of his ears. He sighted "this is so weird. Was it some sort of spa day or something? And what about Pink? Did she have a job here? Or did she just sit in her room all day while they were all doing whatever" Steven said. "Before her colony, Pink used to throw massive balls" Pearl said. "She was a juggler?" Steven asked. "No, well yes. But she would also throw parties for the other Diamonds to mark their many accomplishments. Every member of every court would show up to bask in the presence of all four Diamonds" Pearl said. "Even White would come?" Steven asked
"Oh yes. Hmm, I wonder what's even become of Pinks court" Pearl said. "Well the Diamonds split it up. Me, Jasper and many others went to Yellow while the Amethysts at the Zoo now belong to Blue Diamond" You explained. Pearl gasped "That reminds me. Hang tight I'll be back" She said and ran out of the room. "Where would I even go" Steven said. "What did I get myself into?" He asked and fell to the ground. It rose up I'm a 'T' shape around him and some pebbles crawled on him. "Am I just supposed to be Pink Diamond now?" He said frustrated. "Hey Pebbles, can you help me? Who was she? What did she do? And why does this feel so" Steven started to sing a song
song.

You weren't really listening to him. The pebbles dressed him in a very similar outfit to Pink Diamonds. Pearl came back " Steven! I'm back with" She stopped when she saw Steven dressed like Pink. "Hi Pearl. I just thought I'd dress for the occasion" He said. "Well, you're not the only one with surprises" Pearl said and activated her Pearl. Connie, Garnet and Amethyst flew out of it. "Guys!" He said and hugged them all. "I figured it out. Remember back when I was little and Mabye kind of annoying and I couldn't come along on adventures? You guys would still drop everything to hang out with me. That's Pink Diamond! I know I can do this just watch I'm gonna throw a huge ball and I'm gonna invite Everyone!" Steven said very excited.

END OF CHAPTER