Chaper 32: What is a consert?

A/N - Holy crap I actually have some time now so maybe I'll be releasing some chapters. Yay :3
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter

"

I'm afraid I can't help. I'm currently in the service of my UmGreg Universe, preparing for tonight's consert. Showcasing a promising onsombl in the Rocking roll genre" Pearl announced. The Amethysts laughed. You could hear UmGreg Universe speaking but you didn't quite understand what he was saying something about 'people in the warehouse' and canceling the Rock show. He came out of a weird looking cave talking to some kind of device. "No? Oh you're right Sadie Killer always draws a crowd. You got it Mayor I'll drop the cover charge and heck 30% off Merch" He stopped talking to it. "Dad!" Steven said. "Steven! You found Amethyst!" He sounded happy. "Who is Amethyst?" The Amethyst said in a weird voice. "Oh no, she's even worse" UmGreg Universe sounded sad now. She started to laugh "I'm just goofing" She said. "Too soon Amethyst" UmGreg universe said. You heard a crash from the cave. "Garnet! Are you okay?" He asked. "Did you want the red cable or the Blue cable?" The fusion asked. "It doesn't matter they're the same!" UmGreg answered. The Pearl activated her Pearl and put a strange object inside. "Pearl! What're you doing we need those for the show!" UmGreg said. "Who cares about the Rock show?! We have to stop Spinels injector or everyone on earth is going to die! To stop it we need Spinel back and to do that we need Pearl back and to do that we need her missing pieces. Pearl and mom rebeled together so she's got to rebel with you we gotta stage some big dramatic Event something to jog her memory like, like a-" Steven got cut off by the Amethyst saying loudly "like a Rock show!". " Like a Rock show!" Steven said. "Like a Rock Show?" UmGreg asked. "Yes!" Steven and The Amethyst yelled in excitement.

You followed Steven to a broken down building. A lot of people were entering the building as well. "Who's ready for the show?" A girl yelled from the stage. The crowd cheered. "Who's here cuz it's the end of the world?!" She yelled again. "Whait what?" You heard a guy say. "This first song's a special request from Steven Universe!" The crowd cheered loudly and you clapped.

"This is gotta bring Pearls memories back it's all about a crummy service job" Steven said to UmGreg. You didn't really pay attention to the Show. You were thinking about the huge orange Gem soldier. She reminded you of someone but you couldn't quite figure it out yet. Her hair looked so soft and fluffy, her bright yellow eyes, she must've been very strong too. You snapped out of your thoughts by hearing a different voice singing the song. It looked like a rose quartz soldier but purple. Was it an Amethyst? No it couldn't the Amethyst guards have a different shape of their gem. It was definitely the Shape of a rose quartz gem. She reminded you of someone. You felt anger and sadness at the same time. She jumped down from the stage. She turned Pearls head towards her. She looked down sadly. The song ended. "Don't worry I can clap for you!" Pearl yelled and started to Clap really fast. "Ugh! What will make you stop serving me?!" UmGreg yelled. Pearl looked shocked "as long as you exist I will serve you!" Pearl yelled. The rose quartz disappeared. Steven was talking to the Amethyst and than he came to whisper something to UmGreg. "Are you sure? Aren't your powers messed up?" UmGreg asked. "I can at least try" Steven said. "But what about me? I've never" UmGreg said. "Come on dad. Let's duet.

Steven and UmGreg went on the stage. They started to play on a similar object that pearl put inside her pearl. They disappeared in a cloud of smoke. " UmGreg!" Pearl yelled. "Steven!" You and Spinel yelled.