Chapter 10: The Alpha Kindergarten

Jasper ordered you to go back to the Alpha kindergarten to find more corrupted gems for the army. You walked trough the kindergarten looking for any sights of a corrupted gem. You've been searching for days but nothing. You heard the warppad activate. You heard the voice of Period. " So we just need to find this corrupted gem, and than Garnet will trust you that you're strong enough?" *Oh great the Crystal gems* you thought. That's all you heard because you heard a growl not far from you. You decided to attack the corruption. It roared loudly. You than noticed that the corrupted gem is a/an (g/t). It's gem was on it's leg. It bit you. You yelled in pain and dropped your weapon.

You heard someone running. The corrupted (g/t) scratched you quite badly and than threw you onto the ground. The crystal gems (Steven, Peridot, Amethyst) ran towards the place where you fought the monster. They successfully poofed the corruption. The 'Steven' ran towards you. You got up and hissed in pain. "Take it easy (g/t)" He said. "Get away from me!" You yelled at him. You looked at your right arm to notice Corruption starting to grow on it. "P-please (g/t) I can help you" He said. "I don't want your help! If you help me Jasper will think of me as a weak gem. And I don't want that." You said. "(G/t), Jasper got corrupted" The runt Amethyst said. "Ha. Ha. Very funny" The corruption grew more. "Please
(g/t)" 'Steven' said. "NO!" You yelled and hissed in pain. "Please I can heal you" You shook your head no. "It hurts so much" You mumbled to your self. Apparently Steven heard you, because he said "It won't hurt if let me help you". You were silent. You thought for a minute " F-fine than" You said finally. "Steven be careful" The Amethyst said. "I will Amethyst". 'Steven' licked his hand *disgusting* you thought. He placed his hand on your arm. It stopped hurting and the corruption went away. You stared at your arm in awe. You stood up " I can't believe that you just healed me Rose" You said. "I am not my mom. I'm Steven" He said. "Right. Right. But why did you healed me? I'm your enemy" You said. "No one deserves it" He answered. "Th-thank you Steven" He smiled.

"Yay! New barn mate!" Peridot yelled. "What's a 'Barn'?" You asked. "Oh it's a place where me and Lapis live" She said. "L-lapis Lazuli?" You asked. "Yes" She said. "Wait Peridot you think Lapis would want her there?" Amethyst asked. "Don't worry I'll talk to her" She simply said. "Oh wait (g/t) you were made on earth right?" She asked. "Yes. Why are you asking?" You answered. Steven and Amethyst looked at you with wide eyes. "You were made here on earth?!" They both yelled. "Well yes, us (g/t) sadly were made only on this planet" You said. "Why?" Steven asked. "We were only an experiment. We were made to replace Pearls at some point. But since I was the only successful project on this planet and everywhere else, I served only Pink diamond!" You said proudly. "Woah" They all said. "Wait so if you were made here on earth, was this your kindergarten?" Peridot asked.
"Yes this is my kindergarten" You answered. "So let me guess" She walked towards a random hole. "Is this your hole?" She pointed towards it. "No this isn't mine" You said. "Than which one?" She asked. "I thought you were a kindergartner" You said as you walked trough the kindergarten. They followed you. You stopped in front of your exit hole. "This is mine" You said. "Woah no way" Peridot said. She tried to jump and climb inside but she was too short. You picked her up and put her into the hole. "Thanks" She said. You nodded in response. "Ok. What do we have here. Woah if I am looking at it correctly this is saying you can control plants growth and strength" She said. "W-what?" You asked. "You don't know that?" She asked. You shook your head no. "Well now you know. Ok let me count the steps to the back. Holy Smokes!" She suddenly yelled. "What!" You, Steven and amethyst yelled. "You even have fictional rock Melt! (did I spelled it right?) It's glass all the way to the back! This is the most perfect exit hole I've ever seen! Besides Jaspers of course" She said. You stared at her surprised." I didn't know I could control plants" You said." How did you not know that?" Peridot asked. "I told you, we were the first (g/t)s to ever exist. None of us knew, because if they did, they would be put to work in the gardens" You said. "That brings up the question. Where are the other (g/t)s anyway?" Steven asked. "Most of the (g/t)s joined the rebellion or got shattered in the war" You answered. "Oh. Well. Sorry about that" He said. "It's alright. I never really got along with the others anyway." You said. "We should probably go home Pearl's probably worried sick" Amethyst said. You put Peridot down and followed them to the warppad.

You warped into a house. "Oh Steven! Finally you're back! I was so worried" She stopped when she saw you. She jumped on top of you with her Spear. "Pearl stop! She's with us now!" Steven yelled. "That's impossible she worked with Jasper" She said. "No Steven healed her from being corrupted!" Amethyst yelled. The Pearl sighted. "I swear if you just try and hurt Steven. I swear I will Shatter you" She threatened you. "Well if you're done I would like to take (g/t) with me to the barn" Peridot said. "Than why did you warped here?" Pearl asked. "Oh we wanted to show you that Steven's not dead" Amethyst said. "Oh I'll come with you to the barn!" Steven said. "To make sure Lapis won't flip out when she sees you" He said. "Ok than. Let's go to the barn!" Peridot yelled in excitement.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N- THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR THE 111 READS! Today as a celebration for 111 reads I will  release another Chapter! And again thank you guys so much!
:3